Alone

I was ignoring everyone and everything. I didn't care what was going on. Not even when TJ walked over and sat down next to me. I checked the time on my phone,walked back to my locker room and grabbed my things. I got into TJ's car, and he drove us back to the hotel. I went straight into the room and collapsed on my bed. I hated the way I was ignoring him, but this is how I cope with bad things that happen to me. I also barely eat anything for four months.

I was fast asleep. Not giving a damn. Until I suddenly woke up during the night. I felt my legs moving, but I didn't know where I was walking to. I walked through the halls, and travelled up the elevator about 5 floors. I walked past twelve of the rooms, and stopped at the thirteenth. I knocked on the door, and Seth opened it. He welcomed me inside, so I walked over to the couch and sat down. I could feel the weight of the couch shift, and saw that Seth sat down next to me. I could feel his arms wrap around my body.

I turned and looked Seth in the eyes. I had no idea what I was doing in his room. I didn't know why I even walked here. I wanted to get away, but my body decided to stay. I leaned in, and so did Seth. We continued leaning into each other, until our lips connected. I moved on top of Seth's lap, and he held onto my waist as we continued our make out session. We made sure our lips stayed connected, even when Seth got up and carried me into his bedroom. I could see Seth hesitate a little bit. I told him that it was ok. We continued, even while we were screwing each other.

◼◼◼◼Seven in the morning ◼◼◼◼
I was sleeping in Seth's bed, even as Dean and Roman stormed into the room to wake him up. I wanted to wake up, but I couldn't.

D&R: Dude! What the hell?! You know TJ is looking for her.
S: Guys. Calm your man tits. It isn't that big of a deal.
R: This is a huge deal! He's worried that she ran off! *Roman left the room*
D: So...what's her cup size?
S: Ugh. You're still on about that, aren't you?
D: Yep. So tell me what her cup size is. Or else.
S: *looks at my sleeping body* C. They're a C, even though they look like D's.
D: Noice. Do you think she can hear us?
N: 'She' can hear you.

After I said I could hear them, Dean fell over pretty hard. I tried to hold in my laughter, but I failed. I was laughing pretty hard. Seth looked over at me, and I looked at him. I gave him the kind of look that you would give someone if they told his best friend about feeling a girl's buds. He understood, and looked at the ground. I moved my field of vision back towards Dean. He was still on the ground, but he was running his head because of the way he fell down.

D: You know you scared me?
N: You know that I knew about you wanting Seth to find out my cup size, any means necessary?
D: How does she...
S: I let her go through my phone.
D: Why?
N: Seth got a text from you and he asked me to check what the text said.
D: Oh. Ok. Because that's totally normal for a guy to let a girl through his phone.
N: I ain't a girl! *Puts my shirt on* I'm a damn woman.
D: Whatever you say kid.
N: *puts my shorts back on* I'm 27 years old!
S&D&R: Damn! We thought you were younger than that!
N: Of course you did. Everyone thinks I'm either 18 or 20. It feels nice, but it really isn't.

It did feel pretty nice being called a kid, but it annoys the absolute shit out of me. I grabbed whatever stuff I had brought to Seth's hotel room, and start making my exit. Seth asked me if I was hungry and I bluntly said no. I travelled as fast as I could back to mine and TJ's room. I opened the door, and TJ hugged me as soon as he saw me. I hugged back, and TJ's hug got a bit tighter. I told him, and he let go. I was feeling sore from what happened last night, and I definitely did not want Finn and TJ to find out that Seth Rollins and I slept together. It does sound a bit weird, to be honest. Who cares? Definitely not me, that's for sure.

TJ: Hey, I was about to go for some breakfast. Do you want me to bring you back anything?
N: I'm fine, Teej. I'm not hungry.
TJ: Ok. But I will get you some chicken fried rice in case you feel hungry at Smackdown.
N: Thanks Teej.

TJ left to go and get breakfast, while I laid down on the couch, thinking about everything that I have done during my few weeks with WWE. Has it been worth it? Yes, these weeks have been the best weeks of my whole life. If I could travel back in time, I'd make sure I had met them all sooner.

◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼At the arena for Smackdown◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼
I told TJ that I was going to arrive at the arena on my own, and he was okay with it. I packed my ring gear, and a white jacket with a gold zipper. It was my favourite jacket, because Tenille got it for me for my 27th birthday. I was so happy when I got, because it had been about 18 months since I saw Tenille. To make things better, she delivered it herself. Anyway, I arrived at the arena before anyone else. I put my bags in my locker room, then I walked into catering. To my surprise, Finn was already seated in catering. I ignored him, and walked to a table in the back. I didn't notice that he had moved to my table, because I could barely keep my eyes open. As I opened my eyes again, he was trying to speak to me, but I could not hear him. I was trying to fight to keep my eyes open, but they insisted on closing. I reached out, and I happened to grab Finn's arm. He grabbed my hand. But it was too late.

I had blacked out, and I was all alone.