Gambling Central

During the road trip, I had felt a craving. A craving for some food. What can I say? I was really hungry.
N: I'm hungry.
S: You can wait.
N: No I can't. I'm hungry now.
S: Just wait until we get there. We only have another hour to go.
I slumped back into my seat, because I was starving. And something else. Suddenly, something vibrated in the car. I looked towards Seth and saw he was holding his phone. He passed me the unlocked phone and told me to read the text he had gotten. I got into his messages and started reading it. The text was from Dean but before I read it, I had decided to look through the most recent texts and they said:
Dean: Dude you've met the new chick haven't you?
Seth: Yeah I have. Why?
Dean: I need you to find some kind of way to find out her cup size.
Seth: Dude! What the hell?! I'm not gonna sleep with her!
Dean: Seth. I'm serious. You have to. And after its happened, leave her out to dry.
I was disgusted, and I decided to reply. That's what Seth would want me to do.
Seth: Fine. But I'm not leaving her out to dry like she's some kind of deformity
I gave Seth his phone back and ignored him for the rest of the road trip. I can't believe that I could fall for a simple trick. And why the hell did it have to involve the one thing that had ruined my life? I wanted this whole disaster called my life to be over.

◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼In the hotel room◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼
Seth and I had decided on resting for the next few days, so Seth put on a movie and we sat down on the massive couch with lots of bags of Maltesers and popcorn and soft drink. Seth handed me a blanket, in case I would feel cold during the movie. I hated having to take the way I felt, but I truly hate Seth Rollins now. I wanted to rip his arms out of their socket. But I had enjoyed our time together.

During the movie, I fell asleep before Seth because I heard him turn the tv off. The only thing I could feel was warmth, but not from the blanket. It came from the body that I just swore to hate. I couldn't believe what I was doing. I was sleeping on top of someone who I used to like. I was too tired to move my position, so I just stayed on top of Seth.

◼◼◼◼◼Promo during Raw between Seth and I◼◼◼◼◼◼
S:*walking in the hall* Damn, this feels nice.
N:*walking towards Seth and I turn him around to face me* What the hell was that?!
S: What do you mean? I didn't do anything to you!
N: Yes you did! You almost killed me last week! I've been coughing up blood every single day you asswipe!
S: You needed to be put into your place. Which isn't here.
N:*remembering the script involved a surprise kiss* I hope you die in a fire, Seth Rollins.
S:*grabs me by the waist and pulls me close* Come on Sunny. We all know you wouldn't want that. I'm the only one that cares for you here.
N: If you cared, then you wouldn't have come out for the match.
S: I wanted to make sure that you didn't face Braun or Kane or Brock.
N: I've handled people like that before. You don't need to worry about me.
S: Sure. But when they snap you like a twig, don't come crying to me. *Starts walking off*
N:*runs after Seth, turns him around and kisses him*
S:*eyes go wide because this isn't a part of the script*
N:*stops the kiss* You better be nicer if you want more of that, Asswipe.

I walk away from the cameras, and Seth comes running after me. I ignore him, so I go into catering and shut the door straight after me. I got a text from an unknown number.
Unknown: Why, that was quite the kiss. But it should have been with me instead of that slime weasel Colby.
Me: Who are you?
Unknown: Oh, you'll find out in due time. I'll give you clues every week on a Monday night, but if you come looking for me before the clue is given, you won't get a clue for two months.
I shut my phone off and walked towards a table near the back that was completely empty. Until I sat down at the table. I layed my arms down on the table, and layed my head into the empty space. I wanted to be alone. Those dark thoughts I had came back, so I ignored all of the sounds that were around me. They couldn't know. And I sure as hell wouldn't let them find out. No one is allowed into the deep, dark pits of my mind.

There's no chance in hell.