Who Do I Choose?

Finn: Seth! I need you to get to the arena! Right now!
Seth: Why would I do that?
Finn: Nova collapsed and I don't know who else to call.
Seth: *sigh* I'll be there soon. Take her into her locker room and lay her down. Don't let her head get lower than her shoulders, ok?
Finn: Ok. I'll talk to you when you get here.
Seth: Just...keep her safe.

End of call

Finn picked me up in his arms, and carried me somewhere. He layed me down on what felt like a bed, and put a few pillows behind my head. My head was hurting like hell, and I tried to move my arms to feel where the pain was, but I couldn't move anything. I could hear some things, but not a lot of stuff. I heard a door slam open, which made me jump, but my body didn't move.

S: *runs to my side* What happened?
F: Her eyes were fluttering open and closed, I walked over to see if she was ok. She grabbed my arm, fell down and her eyes were shut.
S: *sighs* I think I know what happened.
F: You think or you know?
S: She's been stressing out a crack ton these past few weeks. It probably came down on her all at once.
F: Maybe. Or it could have been something else. Like a panic attack.
S: Why would she have a panic attack?
F:, She told me that she was abandoned by her family when she was fourteen. She had no one, so she walked to Tenille's house and told her everything. Then she got her first tattoo when she was fifteen. And apparently her brother came looking for her but she didn't know.
S: Damn. Do you know who her brother is?
F: Yeah, I do know who her brother is. But I'm not going to tell you who it is. You deserve to find out for yourself.
N: Oooowwwwwwww. My head hurts like a bitch.
S: It will for a while.
N: Isn't Smackdown about to start?
F: Shit, you're right. Just stay here ok?
N: Fine.

And with that, Seth and Finn left me alone in my locker room. I grabbed my phone out of my pocket, and texted TJ telling him to go out and confront Seth. He texted back saying he will, and that made me chuckle a little bit. I turned the TV on, and saw that it was connected to show the ring. TJ's music started playing, and he walked out to the rings surprising everyone in the Smackdown crowd. He grabbed a microphone, and pressed it to his lips.

TJ: Seth Rollins, have I got a story for you. I know what you're thinking. What is he talking about? What I'm talking about is you hurt my sister. Touch her again, and you can say goodbye to your match at WrestleMania.
Seth came walking out and stopped on the entrance stage, microphone in hand.
S: So? Do I care about who your sister is when she's in the palm of my hand?
TJ: Trust me, she isn't in the palm of your hand. You're in the palm of her hand.
S: I think I'd know if I was being manipulated by a woman. Besides, who can resist The Man, The Architect, The Kingslayer Seth Freaking Rollins?
TJ: Everyone who knows you're a piece of scum. Really Seth. You'd think you'd try a bit harder to let all of that shit out of your hole.
Everyone ooh'ed what TJ said, because he roasted Seth bad enough to leave permanent scars.
S: You better watch your mouth kid.
N: And you better watch yours.
Yeah, I snuck out and snuck up behind Seth.
S: Babe! It's so good to see you. I'm glad you see how much of a tool the child in the ring is being.
N: I don't see you watching your mouth Seth. Take your own advice.
TJ: Damn! Seth, you're pretty pathetic when you look shocked.
N: TJ, just be quiet! For one minute in your whole damn life, be quiet. I'm no one's property. They become my property. Like you Seth. Anyway, I have a pretty good idea. TJP vs Seth Rollins. Whoever wins, *sighs* I become their partner. Forever.

I dropped he microphone, but before I walked backstage, Finn walked with a microphone and he grabbed my arm and spoke into the microphone.

F: That doesn't seem like a good deal. You will never be TJ's property, and you'll never be Seth's property either. Add me into the mix, and we'll have one hell of a time, and a match. So what do you say?
I looked at where he grabbed me, looked at the ring where TJ was furious and Seth was leaning against the ropes, smirking like a cocky son of snitch.
N: You know what Finn? You just made the best deal of your whole god damn life.

And with that note written, I yanked my arm out of his grip, smirked at Seth, and walked backstage to my locker room. I grabbed my phone, plugged my earphones and started listening to one of my favourite songs. I walked around the halls so I could forget everything that has happened. I tried my hardest, and I actually managed to forget some things. My left hand was starting to feel cold somehow, so I brought it up to look at it. My eyes widened at the sight. 

Snowflakes were coming from my glove and hand.