06

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐀𝐑
underestimate me. that'll be fun

RICK held out a hand to grab Beth who began to stumble towards the pile of dead walkers

RICK held out a hand to grab Beth who began to stumble towards the pile of dead walkers. She shoved his hand away and ran forward, falling to her knees.

Clarke's grip on the rifle tightened as she watched her push a walker body off of another and cradle its head, sobbing.

The sobbing was soon interrupted by groaning and a yelp of surprise. The walker in Beth's arms had come back to life and grabbed her hair, desperately trying to bite into her flesh. Since she was blocking the walkers head, Clarke dropped the rifle and ran forward, dragging her away from it.

When Beth was safely away from the disgusting creature, she slammed her foot into it's head so hard that it went flying off. Satisfied, she nodded as Andrea stabbed it.

Backing away from the body, Clarke panted. The pink blouse she was wearing was loosely clinging to the skin of her chest as she breathed in and out in a rapid motion.

She glanced back at Sophia and Carl who were crying and clinging tightly to their mothers. Her cold heart ached at their petrified faces, but before anyone could notice her slouched posture, she straightened and turned around to watch Shane yell at Hershel.

"Leave us alone," Maggie spat at Shane, trying to calm down her father who was embracing Beth.

Clarke ran up to them, the rifle she had used to shoot the walkers laid on the ground, forgotten.

"You had those killers in that barn and you didn't tell us!?" Shane shouted, shoving Rick away from him and marched up to the Greene family. "Why were they in there, huh!?"

"Shane, shut the hell up!" Clarkr hissed, grasping his sweaty arm, giving him a harsh glare. She pursed her lips. "You leave that family alone. They've just seen people they knew, family members, and even those they don't know, die, again."

"You don't get to tell me what to do, girl!" He shouted, shoving her away from him so hard that she stumbled backwards, landing on her ass. She hissed, her hands being embedded by small rocks.

Herbblood boiled as she glared up at Shane. She stood back up quickly, ignoring the way she pulled her stitches and the small amount of blood that seeped out onto her shirt.

"You want a pie—"

Before the son of a bitch could finish his sentence, Clarke punched him square in the nose, slammed her foot into his crotch and kicked the back of his leg, making him groan and fall to the ground in pain.

As Shane weeped for his manly parts on the ground, the group decided to gather around them, staring at her small frame in shock.

She flicked her blonde hair over her shoulder and glared down at Shane, placing her foot on his stomach. His eyes widened as she applied pressure. "Now, you listen here you assbutt, you don't get to go around and pick on those around you. Hershel and his family might've kept a group of walkers in their barn, but that's not so bad; it was secured and calm. You, on the other hand, are not. You go on about how walkers are dangerous, but what about you? You're already going out of your mind and losing whatever cool you have left. In my opinion, you're a lot more dangerous than walkers," she hissed at him, her eyes never straying from his dark ones. "If you don't calm the hell down, I will put you down." She removed her foot from his stomach and stormed into the house.