33

𝐀𝐖𝐀𝐊𝐄 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐖𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐑𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐆𝐄
decide to be fine until the end of the week

𝐀𝐖𝐀𝐊𝐄 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐖𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐑𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐆𝐄decide to be fine until the end of the week

GASPING loudly, Clarke woke up, her head ringing, vision blurry, and the sun was setting. She got dizzy just by lifting her head, so she laid it back down on the ground, and brought s shaky head up to her forehead, feeling a wet substance dripping down her forehead, into her ear and hair. She had a gashing wound on the side of her forehead, an aching back, and a feeling of wanting revenge.

She slowly started to sit up, her vision going in and out, but she ignored the fact that she probably has a concussion, and pulled herself into a sitting position. Groaning, she bowed her head, wincing and gasping. Everything hurt and ached, and she just felt like falling over and dying.

But, she didn't.

She stood up, stumbling a little, but then took in a deep breath, and closed her eyes. She calmed her heart rate seeing as it was skyrocketing, and then she began moving, one foot in front of the other.

She crawled up the hill, groaning in pain, and when she made it to the top, she let out a growl, and her eyes narrowed.

Those asshole left me for dead and took my shit!

Taking in a much needed breath, she started following the footprints the assholes left behind, leading her to a pretty good sized cabin. It was fancy, two stories tall.

She watched with with narrowed blue eyes behind a tree, awaiting for movements, and when she saw a couple guys move around inside the cabin, she nodded. She slowly approached and looked in from a window, seeing a pretty good sized group of men. Just men.

How sexist!

Readying herself, even though she was hurting way too badly to fight, she was going to pay these assholes back, and she's going to get her stuff.

Dropping the ground, she saw a man come outside, stepping onto the ground, lighting up a cigarette. Letting out a small breath, Clarke approached him from behind, and stabbed him with her knife that was hidden in her boot. He fell to the ground, and she turned around, and just walked in through the front door.

After a couple of seconds, Clarke's enemies finally realized that she was there and all turned to her.

Flashing them a quick smile, Clarke looked at them individually before saying, "Come and have a go..." She cocked her head to the side at them.

Three of them immediately charge at her, two of them pulling out knives while the other has brass, spiked knuckles.

The first knife man she immediately stepped towards, knocking him off balance and awarding him with a swift elbow to the chin and a heel to the face, slamming him into the cement with a satisfying mix between a smack and a squelch.