41

𝐇𝐎𝐒𝐏𝐈𝐓𝐀𝐋
we're good at surviving

𝐇𝐎𝐒𝐏𝐈𝐓𝐀𝐋we're good at surviving

"READY?"

Clarke turned away from where she was saying goodbye to Sophia, Carl, and her family.

Daryl had come back without Carol, but with someone else, a boy, a boy named Noah. Apparently some shit went down, Beth is trapped in a hospital, and now Carol is in there, too.

Rick, Daryl, Sasha, Tyreese, Tara, Noah, Cas, and Clarke are on their way there.

The reason why Maggie wasn't coming was because before Daryl and Noah showed up, her and Glenn had went off on a run for some supplies that they didn't have. And the reason why her brothers weren't coming was because she told them to stay back and protect the group, but, them being protective assholes, they made Cas come along with her.

Clarke sighed, kissed Sam and Dean on the cheek before nodding to Rick. "I'm ready to kick ass, take names, and save our people."

"AT sundown we fire a shot into the air. Get two of them out on patrol. Then once it's dark enough that the rooftop spotter won't see us, we go. We cut the locks on one of the stairways, take it to the fifth floor. I open the door, Daryl and Clarke take the guard's out," Rick explained the plan.

"How?" Tyreese questioned.

"They slit their throat's," Rick answered easily.  "This is all about us doing this quiet, keeping the upper hand. They're not expecting us. From there, we fan out. Knives and silenced weapons. We need to be fast. Tyreese, Sasha, Tara, take them," he marked an 'X' on the map he had made. "Daryl, Clarke, Cas, you take care of whoever is in the kitchen. I got Dawn. If they're smart, the rest of them will give up. Then it'll be Seven on three. Eight on three once we get a weapon to Beth."

"Twelve on three," Noah spoke up. "The wards will help."

"That's best case," Tara stated. "What's worst case?"

Tyreese nodded. "All it takes is one of those cops going down the hall at the wrong time. Then it's not quiet. All hands on deck. We're talking about a lot of bullets flying around."

"If that's what it takes," Sasha said, crossing her arms.

Tyreese shook his head. "It's not. If we get a couple of her cops alive out here, we do an even trade. Theirs for ours. Everybody goes home."

Clarke shook her head. "Yeah, I get it. I do, but, my brothers and I. we do this, did this as a living. Trading things out, let alone people, it never ends well. Someone always ends up dead. The plan always back fires. There is always that one person who will do something stupid, thinking they're doing the right thing, when really, it just messes everything up," she explained, crossing her arms. "I know there is a possibility where it could go right, but there is also a possibility where it couldn't. We can't risk that. Beth and Carol's lives are in risk."