28

𝐄𝐗𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐒
family over everything

EXPLANATIONS were very hard for ClarkeC especially when it came to people she thought of family

EXPLANATIONS were very hard for ClarkeC especially when it came to people she thought of family. But here she was, with Dean, Sam, Cas, Ellen, Jo, Mary, and Jess by her side, filling in things that she had missed.

After they got to the prison, the boy's reunited with their family, and just like Clarke, they were weird around Mary. They didn't really know her. But, even though Sam was weird with it, he was ecstatic to have his mom back seeing as he had never known her. Clarke didn't either, but she was a lot like Dean even though Sam and her were twins.

"We were a regular family living in Lawrence, Kansas but one night a powerful yellow-eyed demon named Azazel killed our mother because she "interrupted him". Over the next 22 years, our father, John, raised my brothers and I as hunters, human vigilantes who investigate paranormal activities and hunt down supernatural creatures, entities, and beings, while John looked for the demon who killed our mother and the means to kill it. Dean was always protective of us and loyal to our father, but Sam was always resistant of the hunting life, and he eventually left to attend Standford on a full ride," Clarke basically explained the beginning of their lives.

Everyone turned to Mary who swallowed thickly and crossed her arms. "It's true. Years before I was even expecting, John was severely injured by the same demon. I made a deal with him. That's how this whole things started out."

"After a couple of years, Dean and Clarke came to drag me out of Standford to look for our father " Sam spoke up, looking at everyone. "We then embarked on hunting quests across the country as we looked for our father and also work on cases involving other supernatural creatures, from ghosts, to shapeshifters, deities, even vampires and other monsters. Along the way, we discovered that I had unusual abilities such as telekinesis and visions of the future, which we came to think is related to the demon we were hunting."

"Fast forwarding a little," Clarke stated, pursing her lips. "Eventually, we found our father, who has discovered the means to kill Azazel: an old, antique revolver called the colt, a supernatural firearm weapon created in 1835 by Samuel Colt to kill anything supernatural — but it only has a limited amount of bullets. We tried to kill Azazel, but our father was possessed. Azazel got away, we chased him with our father, and then we got in an accident that almost killed Dean and I. Our father sold his soul for us."

Mary sucked in a breath and mumbled, "I didn't know that."

"We continued to hunt down the yellow-eyed demon Azazel. While dealing with cases involving normal supernatural creatures, such as monsters and ghosts, we had assistance not only from our friend Bobby, who had become our surrogate father, but also from new allies—" Clarke paused to gesture to Ellen and Jo. "Part of Azazel's master plan was eventually revealed as he gathered Sam and others like him, leading to Sam's death."