15

𝐂𝐑𝐀𝐙𝐘 𝐏𝐈𝐒𝐎𝐍𝐄𝐑𝐒
don't lose your fire

ON reflex, Clarke quickly whipped out her gun and pointed it to the men as they came out of the room they were previously in

"Who the hell are you!?"

"He's bleeding out, we gotta go back!"

Clarke glanced down at Hershel as Maggie tried to stop the bleeding. She felt bad. She really did, but it had to happen.

Daryl kept his cold, hard gaze on the prisoners before ordering, "Come on out of here. Slow and steady."

Slowly, the prisoners came out of their hiding place.

One of the prisoners geatured to Hershel. "What happened to him?"

"He got bit," Clarke grunted out, forcing her hands to not shake, blood coating them like a glove.

"Bit?" He asked, confused before whipping out a gun. T jumped up and pointed his gun at him.

"Whoa, easy now," Daryl warned, taking a half of a step in front of Clarke as she went to walk towards the prisoners. "Nobody needs to get hurt."

Glenn suddenly ran past them, going into the room the prisoners were in before. "You got medical supplies?"

"Wow, where do you think you're going?" The big guy went to stop Glenn but the banging on the door, and the growling distracted the prisoners.

"Who the hell are you people anyway?" The one with the gun asked them roughly, trying to seem all tough and shit.

"Don't look like no rescue team!" The one with long blonde hair and an accent, spoke up.

Clarke glanced at Rick who tried to carry Hershel, who's still unconscious. "If a rescue team's what you're waiting for, don't!" At that, Glenn came rolling a table into the room. "Come on, we gotta go! Now! Come on, I need a hand here!"

Clarke kept a firm grip on her gun, glancing over her shoulder to see Glenn help Hershel onto the table.

"Holy Jesus!"

"T, the door!"

One of the prisoners shouted, "Are you crazy? Don't open that!"

"We got this," Clarke spat and just as T opened the door, a walker came stumbling in. T pushed it up against the wall, and stabbed it in the head. Clarke left my position and instead, helped Rick, Glenn, and Maggie push the table.