46

𝐈𝐓 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐉𝐔𝐒𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐄𝐆𝐈𝐍𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆
who says we can't have a happy ending

SLOWLY, Clarke's eyes flutter open and as soon as they do, the events of last night bombard her brain

She smile mischievously and tossed and turn to the other side, stretching her body and she register the soreness of inner muscles. It's uncomfortable but remembering how it felt yesterday, a stupid huge grin spreads across her face.

They had started out, making out in the middle of the road before they somehow ended up in her room, taking off their clothes, and having the best time of their life.

Turning her head, in the morning light, she could see him properly. His hair is a mess, tousled up into a dark haze and all she could think of is running her hand through it. And she did, recalling last night.

His lips smashes with hers as they walked into her bedroom. Her hands found their way to his hair and gripped it, pulling him closer toward me. 

The earlier spark that developed between them before, returned and this time it boiled with a new intensity that when they stopped to catch their breaths, her heart was beating so fast she thought it was going to grind through her ribs. 

They pant the same breath as they stare at each other. Her hands are still on his neck and hair and his hands were gripping her face. 

That dark heated look on his eyes pulled her to him, making her grip him tighter pulling him down to a kiss and he groaned in his throat, the sound so sexy. 

Their kiss deepened and he moved one of his hands to her neck as the other lands on her back, effectively pulling her closer to him.

The fire between them burned to a thousand degrees, each flicker igniting her body, shaking it and waking it up from wherever it's been. 

He slammed me to the wall suddenly and began the process of ripping her shirt off. He kissed her jaw, trailing soft nips all the way to her neck and collar bone. One of his hands took hold of her thigh and wrapped it around his waist, and she gasped in pleasure as she felt his pressing arousal hitting the spot between her legs. 

Her hands yanked on his hair and his mouth leisurely moved around her breasts and then back up to place a heated kiss on her lips before they moved to the bed.

Smiling at the sight of a sleeping Daryl, she sighed, and flung the blanket off of her before she placed her feet down on the floor.

And it was like he heard her movements, because he opened one eye, and asked, "where do you think you're going?"

Smirking, she turned her head to stare him in the eyes, is eyes more grey now where the sun was beaming down on them. "What? You didn't get enough of me last night?"

Daryl blushed deeply as he, too, recalled last nights activity. "That was..."

"Awesome," Clarke clarified before she winked at him.

"And you're running out because...?" He asked, feeling slightly used seeing as she was about to leave while he was still sleeping.

Clarke sighed and ran a hand down her face. "I'm not running out, I promise. I just... I haven't been with no on for a while, and I don't know how to do this—" she gestured between them, biting down on her bottom lip. "I like you, Daryl. I really do."

Daryl sat up at her confession before his lips twitched up. "I... like you, too." He then grabbed her and yanked her down on the bed, hovering over her smiling face. "And that's why I'm not letting you leave this room anytime soon."

Clarke smirked up at him. "That sounds fun."

"It does, doesn't it?"

"Mhmm."

They chuckled as Daryl leaned down, placing his lips against hers. She wrapped her arms around his neck, pulling him into her.

Maybe coming to Alexandria was a good idea.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴜʏs ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴏғғɪᴄɪᴀʟʟʏ ᴍᴀᴅᴇ ɪᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇɴᴅ ᴏғ ᴛʜɪs ʙᴏᴏᴋ ᴀɴᴅ ɪ ᴄᴏɴɢʀᴀᴛᴜʟᴀᴛᴇ ʏᴏᴜ. ɪ ʜᴏᴘᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴇɴᴊᴏʏᴇᴅ ɪᴛ