42

𝐖𝐀𝐋𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐋𝐎𝐍𝐆 𝐖𝐀𝐋𝐊
in the end, i do care, and i'll never stop

SOME may think that by living in a world overrun by walking corpses it would bring a sense of familiarity around death, but unfortunately that wasn't the case

The group had left Atlanta long ago, travelling up the east coast of the country in two vans, determined to find anything, or perhaps anyone. About two weeks ago they had entered Noah's old village, only to discover it had been burnt down and destroyed, presumably attacked. His whole family had been killed, slaughtered right in his own home.

While everyone else was preoccupied with finding things that could be useful, Tyreese had been caught off goers by one of Noah's younger brother's who had risen from the dead as a walker. He had been bit and nobody got to him on time — he died pretty quickly.

Skipping to now, they were all exhausted, hungry and tired. They had abandoned the car's days ago because they had ran out of gas, so now they were walking in the hot sun, sweating.

And upon having no where else to go, they headed towards Washington.

They all walked in a line on the open road, only continuing forward with the only strength they had. They were all starving, thirsty, tired, and just wanted everything to slow down so they can take a breather for more than a few minutes.

A few miles back, they had killed a group of wild dogs that had tried to attack them, and now they were beyond thirsty.

And as if the Gods were on her side for one, they came to a complete shop, and what was in front of them made Clarke smile. There sat several jugs and water bottles full of water. A single piece of paper laid on them, reading; from a friend.

"We can't drink it," Rick stated, shaking his head. "We don't know who it's from."

"It could be poisonous!" Beth exclaimed, licking her lips as she looked at the water, wanting to drink it, but she knew better. After all, she had learned a lot about the world after being stuck in the hospital.

"Somebody's been watching us," Clarke rasped out, her arm's crossed as she looked up at Rick who nodded in agreement. She then glanced around at the tree line, trying to spot movement.

"Can't we just drink it? We'll be dead soon, anyway!" Jo exclaimed, wanting to just grab one of the jugs and chug it. After all, what harm can it do? She has already died once before, what's the big deal to do it again.

"No!" Dean shouted, his voice firm as he looked at his girlfriend or whatever the hell she is to him. Of course, after the thrift store, they ran into Castiel, and then the unexplainable happened — Dean found himself in a relationship with both Jo and Cas. It was weird for him, for all three of them, but they couldn't help the feelings they had. After all, Dean has always said, 'more the merrier'.