1

Voice deep, the man looked over at that single boy. The same boy who went by the name of, Jungkook. Holding that gaze to himself that'd have one sick to their stomach as he watched the boy's gaze just barely fall round underneath his words. Even if he had known him. Known him for so long.

"I need for you to move a few kilos for me today."

"Where to?"

"You know where." The younger could feel that slight pounding of his heart. Having hated how easily the elder would intimidate him. Because his demeanor would always be so smug. So smug and so arrogant. Having watched him do the most inhumane things. . . without a blink of an eye.

"Just make sure you let me know when you've finished." And it was Yoongi who he was speaking to. Yoongi being the man who had the younger completely afraid of him, even if he'd try not to show it. Because Jungkook was just as arrogant. And intimidating. And dangerous. Holding every attribute to himself that he had to hold. Hold in order to survive. Survive that single life that the girl who's eyes were barely able to stay open in class, was trying to survive as well. Trying her hardest to stay awake in school. School she couldn't give two fucks about. Yet school she'd force herself to try and stay committed to. Even if it was her brother who had the girl this way. Having came home just after 3am completely drunk. Making the girl feel. Feel that anger so prominent.

However, she couldn't help but always cave when it came to him. Watching as he'd self destruct more and more as the days would pass. Wishing that she could tell him to stop. Afraid that he'd end up milking himself, even if she didn't want to burden him with her worries. Causing the girl to silently help the man. Help him in each way she could.

And it was the woman's teacher who caught her attention. Introducing a student who she had never once seen before. His hair blonde and gaze so heavy. Holding that single demeanor she couldn't recognize even if she were to try. All while she watched. Watched him look at her. Watched him walk her way, only to take that single seat right beside her own. Making the woman's expression turn just barely confused. Because the woman wasn't friendly like that. Wasn't used to people approaching her. Carrying her own intimidation she didn't realize was just as heavy at times.

Yet the man didn't speak. Keeping no more than his gaze held ahead of him as he leaned back in that single seat with his knees parted and demeanor so arrogant. Causing the girl to hold back that scoff she wanted to so desperately let out. Even if she'd ignore him. Ignore both him and that lesson taking place. Too caught up in her head to pay attention to any of it.

And she continued to ignore what was going on amongst her. Waiting for that clock to reach those numbers that had her getting to her feet with a sigh. Even if it was then that she noticed. Noticed that the boy was already gone. Causing the base of her brows to furrow ever so softly. Because she hadn't seen him. Seen him get up. Seen him leave class.

However, the girl already had herself moving to pack up her things. Going to that part of the school she'd go to any chance she could get. Because it was that sknfle rooftop that she was standing upon. Holding no more than a cigarette between the tips of her fingers, in which she brought the thing to her lips ever so softly. Able to feel that burn in the back of her throat that had smoke filling the air, only to immediately disappear from the wind. And she loved it. Loved how it felt.

"You know. . ." She could hear that voice. That voice that was so deep. Deep enough to make her just barely peer over her shoulder, in which she met eyes with the one person she had watched enter class. . . yet never leave.

"Those are so bad for you." He already had himself placed behind the girl where she stood leaning against the ledge. Having turned around, only to look at the man who's gaze would've had one faltering almost instantly. Yet the girl didn't budge. Didn't budge at all.

And he watched as she tilted her head at him. Causing her hair to blow alongside the wind, only to take another drag. Having done no more than blow the smoke straight into the man's face. Earning that smirk so heavy from the man. So heavy yet so attractive.

"When did I ask you? Hmm?" She continued to smoke. Smoke until the man stepped closer to her. Able to almost feel the amount of underlying aggression he held. 

"There are other things out there—"

"Like what?" She didn't care to cut him off. Tossing no more than her cigarette off to the side, in which she let out that sigh. Showcasing that annoyance she wanted him to see. Because the girl was an asshole. Putting up that wall she'd never allow to fall down.

Yet the man didn't push. Didn't do anything more than continue watching her. Having earned that short I don't do drugs from the girl as she scoffed at the man. All while she felt his eyes linger on her frame. Her frame that slowly hid itself behind the rooftop door, in which she met his eyes one last time. . . before letting it close behind her.