47

"Yoongi?" The man could barely understand his name as it left her lips. Coming out in the most incoherent manner as her eyes fluttered open at the feeling of his arms across her stomach. Having looked down only to see the sheets just barely moving.

And with a whimper, the girl knew what he was doing. Knew what had her eyes darting over to the clock lying on the nightstand. And what had her head throwing itself back into the pillows, only to have her back arch itself off the mattress. All while the man continued to please her. Just like he always would.

"Y-Yoongi baby, we have school— oh my god." Her voice was so strained. Holding that weariness he couldn't help but crave for more of as the man pulled his head away from the one thing that had her wanting to fucking scream from just how good it felt. Because it did. Felt so good.

"Oh come on, kitten. . . " He met her eyes. Barely able to even see the glossiness they withheld as the man connected their lips. Knowing that she wouldn't dare protest as the size of him met with her thighs. Causing her breath to bitch at just how big he was.

"Don't go acting as if you don't want this. . ." He was always so smug. Carrying arrogance she could practically taste the second she laid eyes on the man who could feel the way she ran her fingers against his torso. Longing to have him handle her just how he always would. Because there was no denying the amount of want she had for the man. Having gained such attachment to him that had had her feeling sick to her stomach before she realized. Realized she needed him.

And as the night went on with only the moonlight illuminating their corrupted souls, the picture of their bodies moving to paint the naked walls was the most erotic yet beautiful thing the human eye could witness.

"Namjoon." The said man turned around to see Hoseok eyeing him. His gaze heavy and oh so uncertain.

"Yes?"

"Who was it you were on the phone with yesterday?" Namjoon could feel his heart rate increase almost instantly. Having thought that no one saw him. Nor heard the things he had been discussing.

"No one. . . why?" And that was all he could come up with in the most nonchalant manner. Even if Hoseok could see right through his lies. Having known the boy and his gestures well enough to always realize. . .when he was up to something.

However, the man didn't want to impose. Knowing that once he said it aloud that it would then become true. And at times some things are better left unsaid. So with a nod, Hoseok brushed past the man. Entering the same classroom where Yoongi was. Even if his eyes were completely trained on Namjoon's body.

"Anything I need to know?" Yoongi looked up at Hoseok as he passed him. Receiving the shortest response of a simple no. And god did it fucking irk him to know that the boy was lying. Because body language was one of Yoongi's greatest strengths.

But Yoongi didn't speak. Giving nothing more than a nod before observing Namjoon's behavior. All while watching the boy join the rest of the students. Because he knew. Knew something wasn't being told to him. And Yoongi didn't care. Didn't care if he had to kill somebody. . . to find out.