24

Ming didn't know how nor why her heart was beating so fast. Why it was breaking. Or why it was doing anything more than regulating the flow of her blood that turned into immediate ice the minute she met eyes with the man who watched her get on her knees with a whispered fine. Unable to suppress the gentle quivering of her lips that let out the most incoherent shoot me.

And with a grunt, Yoongi raised the gun up to her forehead. Feeling the way she trembled underneath the cold metal. And the way the beating of her heart, resonated through the weapon itself as she closed her eyes in complete fear.

And she waited. She waited for the bullet to pierce itself through her skull. And for the delicacy of her body to meet with the ground as she opened her eyes all over again. Catching sight of the man who stood there with his own set of tears relishing within his gaze. Even if he didn't know they were there. He never did.

"Why are you hesitating? Huh?" Her words were so broken. Yet soft enough to have the man releasing the gun from his hold. All while walking away from the girl who continued to watch him. Watch the way his tears dropped. And watch the way his body fell back onto the mattress of his bed as he kept an arm over his face.

"Yoongi—"

"Just go—"

"Why did you stop?!" He could hear the way her stumbled steps made their way towards him. And the way she swallowed down the lump in her throat as she placed a hand against his arm. "Fucking answer me—"

"I said to get the fuck out!" She couldn't even speak before he had himself against her body. Having shoved the girl against the wall in a rough manner as she met his eyes that had her so confused.

"Tell me why you stopped!" She didn't care to yell. Didn't care to have her body be handled so violently by the man because she knew he wouldn't hurt her. Because he wouldn't. And he never would.

But Yoongj kept silent. Having done nothing more than display the protruding of his jaw as he watched the girl scoff underneath his action. All until she pushed him away. Unable to hide the relentless amount of tears that had nowhere to go but down the softness of her cheeks and to her lips. Her lips that felt so good against his own.

"You've fallen for me. . . haven't you?" He could've sworn ones voiced had never been so delicate. Even if he only glared at the girl who stepped back up to him. Having Yoongi watch the way her hands moved up to hold his face. And the way the frailness of her thumbs brushed away his tears. Making his eyes close shut from just how gentle she was being. Because she was. Was always so gentle with him.

And Ming could feel his hands that moved down to take hold of her waist. All while brushing their lips against one of another's ever so lightly. Allowing her last set of words to slip off her tongue.

"Because I have too."