11

"Oh, kitten. . . " Ming could hear the way Yoongi sang the words towards her. Causing the woman to roll her eyes as she spat out an annoyed fuck off. Mindlessly aiming to take the seat beside his own, only to feel his hand come down on her ass. 

"Yoongi!" He already had his fingers encircled around her wrist. Stopping the woman's action of slapping him only to catch sight of the infuriation hidden beneath her gaze. All while she voiced out an angered asshole while he grinned at the woman who glared at him. Trying to pull her desk away from his own. But Yoongi was quick to catch the leg with his foot. Holding back his laughs as the girl grumbled out yet another furious call of his name. Feeling the students eyes on them. But she knew they wouldn't say anything. They were all too afraid.

"Yoongi." It was Jin's voice that had the two stopping their actions. Making the younger peer his gaze up at him as he let go of Ming's desk. Ming being the girl who's eyes rounded up at the man himself. Having remembered the first time they met. And that it wasn't pretty.

"Since when the fuck did you get in this class?" Yoongi watched the way Jin rested his eyes on the girl next to him. Completely ignoring his question as he let a smirk adorn his lips.

"It is Ming. . . correct?" He noticed the way her jaw clenched as she scoffed out a quick yes. Making him softly laugh while sticking his hand out for her to hold.

"I know we got off on the wrong foot. . . but the name's Jin." She could feel Yoongi's eyes on her. And the way they watched with amusement as she turned away from them. Knowing that he was just. . . like. . .Yoongi. But he was nowhere near being like the man himself. And she'd find that out. All with time.

"Looks like we've got a feisty one, Yoongi. . . Huh?" Jin retrieved his hand from where it stayed hovering in the air. Sticking it into the pocket of the jeans he attired, all while Yoongi peered over at the girl who could feel the way his hand caressed the skin of her thigh. Surprising the man almost immediately after she didn't try and move it off. She was too pissed off to care.

"Don't worry." He smiled up at Jin. Leaning even further down into his seat. "Kittens just a little shy at first." And with that, his hand was slapped away.