36

"Yoongi." Ming couldn't tell why he became so mad. Why he lashed out on everyone. Nor why he had so much built up aggression. Even if she knows that he can't help it. That he doesn't know how to handle his emotions. And that his habits were something taught to him. But she can't help but let herself take his troubles as an advantage. An advantage to ruin him.

"What?" His voice was so muffled as he laid there on his bed with his knees bent over the edge. Having his arm cover his eyes.

"Come on baby, look at me." He could feel the way she ran her hand up his side. Having stood between the man's legs only to earn a grunt from the man as she did so.

Yet Yoongi could hear the delicacy in her tone. And the gentleness it withheld. Because Ming was so fragile. So fragile and so delicate that Yoongi knew she could break at any given moment and time. Just like Ming. . . thought about him.

And she watched as he lifted himself from off the mattress. All while burying his face into her stomach as the heaviness of his hands, cupped her hips. Making Ming smile almost instantly. Having realized just how much of a little boy he still was.

"You okay?" Ming let let fingers run through his hair. Earning a hum from the man as his grip on her hips tightened. "You're still not looking at me."

And with a grin, Yoongi brought his hands up to the front of her shirt. Lifting the material in the most daunting manner only to trail his lips along the skin. Allowing  for his thumbs to rub circles on her waist.

"I'm fine, baby." She could feel the vibrations of his voice. His voice that was always so deep. "He just pissed me off."

"That doesn't mean you take it out on everyone, baby." Ming kept her fingers latched within his hair. Having forced the man's lips away from her stomach. "Sometimes it's better to just walk away."

"You know I'm not like that, kitten." He couldn't help but laugh. All while meeting the softness of her chocolate eyes that glistened the second they caught his own. "And neither are you."

"Well still." Her hand left his hair only to point a finger at the boy who pulled her down onto the bed. Earning a gasp almost instantly as he flipped them over so he was on top. "Yoongi!"

"I love you." He didn't even realize that he said it. Didn't even think his feelings were that strong. But at that moment, seeing her beautiful smile stare down at him with her hands wrapped in his hair, he knew that the girl was more than just someone he happened to meet. That she was everything he desired for in a woman. Because Ming was ruthless. . . challenging. . .  and just like him.

"Youyou what?" Ming could've sworn her mind was playing tricks on her. Continuing to look at the man like a lost puppy as she stared at him.

"I love you." His voice was nothing more than a whisper. And she could feel the way his lips grazed her own as his next set of words met with her ears. "I said. . . that I love you."