27

Ming could tell that her brother wasn't home as she entered through her house. Having noticed the complete silence alongside the eeriness that it held as she made way to her room. Knowing that the man was most likely out getting drunk. But right now she didn't care. Didn't care to worry. Or do so much as call him to make sure he's okay as she felt the stress eating way at her being. Because it was. And the girl could've never made a better decision than to finally take some time off.

So she let herself. Having allowed for the articles of clothing she wore to become a piled mess on the floor as the softness of water caressed her skin. Water that had never felt so soothing to her system. And so necessary to her being as her eyes closed shut in the want to feel. And she did. She felt the realization surfacing itself. Realization that was enough to let her know that she didn't mind Yoongi and the boys' company. Nor her brother's. Her brother that would have her feeling sick to her stomach each time she met his eyes. Because the guilt was always there. And it'd never leave.

But Ming wasn't worried about him. Wasn't worried about the man who'd have her body going completely numb each time he'd let his lips graze her skin. Because it was SeJun who was on her mind. Who was having unknown tears brim her eyes the minute the water shut off. Causing the silence to only increase. And the hollowness of her heart to only deepen as she slipped on her favorite robe. Having the moonlight seeping through her bedrooms windows, create the aura at which she relaxed herself on her bed. And all with a tray of cocaine laying between the tips of her fingers. Cocaine that'd have all her worries. . . go away.

And as she took her first line, it was then that Yoongi flashed through her mind. Yoongi being the man who's words continued to repeat themselves. And who's words had the girl feeling completely insane. Because she never thought she'd do it. Do something so undeniably insane just to prove her loyalty. Or something so sickening just to prove herself to another man. But she was. She was going to watch. To watch her brother's knees give out as a bullet runs through his skull. And to watch him take his final breath before her finger can even let go of the trigger.

But Ming can't even feel them. Can't feel the tears slipping down her cheeks in a ruthless manner. Or the uncomfortable heaving of her chest as the slimness of her digits take hold of the rolled up dollar bill all over again. Just craving to inhale another line. A line that would have the need to forget occur.

Because she knows. Knows her brother's face will soon become a memory. And knows that he'll never be the same person he was all those years ago. Because SeJun was lost. Was hopeless, and was nothing without the girl who Yoongi had killed right in from of his eyes. It being the same girl who made his life become something so beautiful. And the same girl who made SeJun completely broken in the end as Ming finished off her last two lines in complete disgust. Because she's the girl who'd be the one killing him. And who'd be the one to send him off with the angles themselves.

Because yes, she's choosing Yoongi over her brother. Her brother that made her realize why love makes you fucking insane. And why love would have people doing the most ruthless things. . . as she closes her eyes shut for the night.