32

"Yoongi. . ." Her voice was so hushed as a silent whisper of his name rang through the mans's ears. Just loud enough for him to hear. And just loud enough to have his head tilting as he turned to look at the girl who was pressed against his side. And all while her fingers ran themselves along his chest.

"How many people have you killed?" He could see that certain look in her eyes. Having always carried it himself whenever he was up to something dangerous. Something risky.

"Don't tell me curiosity has already killed the cat, baby. . ." Yoongi dropped his arm around her waist. All while feeling the softness of her fingertips moved themselves up his chest and to his neck. It being a gesture that he loved. And a gesture that had him smirking as she pulled ever so gently on the thickness of his blonde locks.

"I know you, Ming. And you've never been one to ask questions." She wasn't. Because she didn't care to dig too deep into things. Having learned to mind her own business. But she needed to know. To know just how ruthless the man truly was. And just how cynical he could be as her eyes narrowed in a subtle manner. Because given another chance, he may kill her.

"I didn't know it was a crime to ask my boyfriend questions." Her words were so slow. Holding enough innocence within them to make his smirk only grow, all while she tilted her head at the man.

"Kitten. . ." She could feel his breath on her cheek. Having noticed just how close he was to her as their lips brushed, and their noses grazed upon one another's. "What's the fun of knowing everything about me?"

"Well what's the fun of keeping secrets?" Ming connected their lips. Tasting the immediate hunger in his own the minute her nails grazed down his neck. Having earned nothing more than a silent groan from the man who pressed her against his chest. Wanting her to feel the dominance he held in the relationship.

"Always fucking teasing me, huh?" Ming watched as he pulled away. Even if she herself could feel the want rummaging through her own veins as she let her eyes narrow ever so gently at the man.

"You didn't answer my question." He could hear the irritation in her voice. Irritation that he only wanted more of. Because she was so challenging. And god did he fucking love it.

"Didn't know I needed to—"

"And why is that?" Ming cut him off. Tugging ever so gently on his bottom lip. And she could feel that her plan was already slipping from the tips of her fingers. The man was just so fucking addictive. 

"You're lucky the boys are here. . ." Yoongi avoided her question. Earning a glare from the girl who watched his gaze trail down her body. "Or I'd take you right here on this fucking couch."

"You already have—"

"So what makes you think I won't do it again?" She could feel the strength of his grip increase. All while his lips pressed themselves against her jaw. Moving like weightless feathers against the skin. "And again." His fingers were already running up her thighs. Wanting to have her craving for him to do the most ungodly things to her body as a quiet whimper of his name fell from her lips. Having felt the way his fingers grazed the hem of her panty line as they slid underneath her skirt.

"Yoongi—"

"Do we really have to watch you two fuck each other?" It was Jungkook's voice that fled the air. Jungkook being the boy who continued to watch Yoongi run his hand up the girl's thighs. Her thighs that were just seconds away from being pulled over his lap as his lips did nothing more than trace down her neck. "It's bad enough we have to listen—"

"I don't mind an audience." Jungkook could hear the depth of his voice as it cut him off. Depth that was low enough to have shivers running down the girl's back.

"And seeing as though she's already soaked. . ." Yoongi let his fingers trail down her slit. Even if Ming was quick to tug at his wrist. "I don't think, kitten. . . would mind either."

And with that, he pulled his hand out from under the material of her skirt. All while bringing his fingers to his mouth in an arrogant manner. Because Yoongi was always so arrogant. And it'd never change.

"Disgusting." Yoongi watched the younger make a looks of distaste as he continued snacking on the chips lying beside him on the floor. Even if it was then that another person chimed in. Another person who knew he could underneath the younger's skin.

"She wasn't that loud." It was Jin who decided to speak. Catching the couple's attention almost instantly as he let his lips curve into a smirk. Acting just as arrogant as Yoongi himself.

"And here I was thinking you were better in bed."

But Yoongi only chuckled however. Keeping his arm locked around his girlfriend's waist that stayed pressed into his own. And before he could say a single word, Ming had already voiced out her own idea. Wanting nothing more than to see Yoongi snap.

"The only way to find out who's better." She turned to look at Jin. Catching the smugness of his expression that peaked of interest almost instantly. "Is if you let him. . . fuck me."