22

"Fuck." Yoongi could feel the amount of aggression coursing through his veins. Aggression that played itself out by the way his fist struck itself into the wall. And all because of the deal he made with SeJun. A deal that contained almost too much risk behind it. Because the stress and anxiety was always there. And it'd never leave.

"Hyung, it's fine. Stop worrying so much." It was Namjoon's voice that fled the air. Namjoon being the man who was more low leveled when it came to dealing. Or doing anything more than caring about getting caught. Because he didn't. He never has.

And with a grunt, Yoongi glared at the man. Knowing that he had no clue about the dangers of delivering such a high amount of cocaine within a span of just a few weeks. Weeks that began to feel like years to Yoongi himself as he watched Namjoon shake his head. Bringing up the bottle of alcohol hanging from his digits and to his lips as he does so.

"We just need to be careful. And you know security on the water has lessened in Gangnam due to the problems occurring in Myeongdong." Jin huffed out. Having stood to his feet only to feel the way their eyes watched him leave to go into the kitchen.

"Plus we already have half of it delivered. . . so just chill out." Hoseok met his eyes. Even if Yoongi only grunted before heading to his room. Feeling more irritated than he had ever felt before. Because it was always him who had to make sure everything was going to run smoothly. Or do so much as have everything aligned as the sound of his name rang through his ears. All while soft knocks emitted through the empty air of his room.

"Fuck off." He didn't feel like talking. Didn't feel like doing anything more than let the stress rummaging through his veins, completely eat him alive as he kept his body laid out on his mattress. All until the heaviness of the knocks began to increase. Making the man finally open the door before being met with the girl who had his lips instantly curving up into a smirk as she peered up at him with a tilt of the head.

"Kitten." She watched as he moved towards her. Skimming the length of his fingers along her waist even if she was quick to push him away. Having stepped past the man who could see the mischief present in the softness of her eyes. .

"Uh, uh, uh." Ming turned around. Resting her hand ever so lightly against his chest while meeting the darkness of his gaze. His gaze that she could feel eating her alive as he let his tongue run itself along his bottom lip. All while taking hold of the girl all over again. Knowing she wouldn't push him away. Because next was the hitching of her breath. And the kisses that just barely grazed the skin of her neck as he whispered out a deep, oh come on, baby. Having noticed the change of tension lingering within the room. Tension that stayed longer than it left. Because it was always like that. And it'd never change.

"Yoongi, w-wait." She could feel the way her knees hit the back of his bed. Making the kisses turn rougher as he slid his hands along the curve of her waist. Wanting to have her begging for him. Or doing so much as screaming for him to do the most sinful things to her body as he kept his head buried in the crook of her neck. But she had to stop him. Had to tell him something she didn't know would get her killed or not. Because she had fallen for him without her own permission. And knowing that she was betraying both her brother and him, had never made her feel so sick before.

So she made herself push him away. Causing the man to grunt in an angered mannner as he met her eyes that had unknown tears welling within them.

"You don't want this?" His voice was so deep. And Ming could hear the subtle brokenness it withheld. "You don't want, me?"

But she kept silent. Even if her lips were craving to release the words that broke her heart the minute they slipped her tongue. Because she was in too deep. And had chosen someone who wasn't her family. . . yet was Yoongi himself.

"SeJun's my brother."