4

"The name's Ming, correct?" Spoke a boy that looked around her age. Maybe older. She didn't know.

"And who are you?" Eyesbrows furrowed, she pulled the cigarette from her lips. Tossing it effortlessly off the roof with a gentle tilt of the head.

"One of Yoongi's friends." She watched as he came closer. His hair the color of blonde as well and body undeniably toned. And Ming couldn't help but let a scoff escape her lips. Scrunching her nose from just the sound of his name.

"Goodbye then." With a roll of the eyes, she went for the door only to feel his hand wrap itself around her wrist as the boy pulled her back. Receiving a heavy slap across the face as she seethed out a harsh let go of me.

And it was then that Yoongi came out. Immediately causing her head to snap in the direction of his frame as the raspiness of his voice fled the air.

"Oh come on, Ming. . ." His words were so slow. "Lighten up a bit, huh?" Never before had she wanted to beat the living shit out of someone so badly in her life. Feeling just the tightness of his grasp as he took hold of her frame. Giving a nod towards the unknown boy before backing the woman up against the rooftops ledge. Catching how startled she looked by just the way her eyes rounded up at him.

"Now take this as a peace offering." Yoongi slipped his hand into the pocket of his jeans. Pulling out a little packet that stored a white, powdered substance  within it. "And give yourself some time off tonight."

But even with her heart beating in complete fear, Ming still wouldn't let herself give in. Cautiously peering her eyes down to catch the miles of land scattered beneath them before turning back to look at Yoongi with knitted brows. Already knowing just how irritated the man was as she seethed out a breathy no. Receiving a satanic chuckle from the man who's hand roughly took hold of her jaw. All while the heaviness of his hips dug into her lower half. Pushing the girl even harder into the railing. So hard that if he pushed a little more, she'd fall off.

"You should be careful with the way you speak to me." She never thought that someone could sound so deadly. Or so intimidating to the point where even she herself knew not to press the man anymore. Because she could feel the way his grasp tightened. And the way her body was barely on the edge of the rooftop anymore. Just waiting to fall back.

So instead she put her pride aside. Swallowing down the lump stuck in her throat only to take hold of Yoongi's shirt with pleading eyes. Voicing out her surrender in such a way that had the man already smirking. Letting his breath hit the skin of her neck as he pulled her back down. Purring out his last set of words that had the softness of her chocolate eyes become ridden with tears.

"Now be a good girl and try that tonight. . . not too much. . . but just enough to make you come back begging for more."