23

"You mean to tell me, you've been fucking spying on me?!" Ming couldn't even say another word before his hand came around her throat. Her throat that had tears coming to her eyes from just the pain surfacing within it as she gripped at his wrist. Having whimpered out the most delicate call of his name.

And with a growl, he let go. Surprising the woman almost instantly because she knew he wouldn't even think twice about killing her.

"It's not what you think!" He watched as she coughed out her words. Having hunched over from the desperate amount of air that hadn't been able to meet with her lungs as she met his eyes. His eyes that had so much pain held within them. And so much betrayal to the point where Ming herself couldn't help but let her tears caress the softness of her lips, even if he only chuckled with a shake of the head. Knowing how the game worked. Because he always did.

"Then what the fuck is it that I think? Huh?!" His voice was so deep. And she could feel the way the metal of a gun met with her skull almost instantly . Because he wanted her afraid. And she was.

"Yoongi, p-please just listen to me." She had never sounded more desperate as she plead for the man who could feel the way her hands slid themselves up his chest and to his neck. Resting there just to have him look at her. And he did. Immediately catching the hopelessness in her gaze. All while the pressure of the gun against her head just barely decreased.

"My brother, he— he wants revenge." Her words were so rushed. Almost incoherent to a degree as she continued to speak. Afraid that if she didn't, her body would've already been laid out on the floor.

"You killed his love, Yoongi. . . and that practically killed him." She knew she should've chosen her brother. Knew that the guilt from not doing so was already beginning to devour each inch of her soul. But the man standing before her, had the girl so captivated. So willing to do anything and everything for him. Because it was him who she wanted. It always was.

But all that was to come from her words, was the sound of the trigger, clicking. Causing the girl to connect their lips almost instantly as she plead for the man.

"Yoongi." He could feel the way her voice trembled. And the way she tugged at his shirt. Continuing to cry against his lips that refused to return the gesture.

"Can't you see that I want you? That I'm telling you this because I choose you." She did. But Yoongi didn't care. Didn't do anything more than pull away with the gun still in his hand as he chuckled an insane chuckle. Making the base of his shoulders bounce while catching the immediate fear in her eyes.

"Oh, kitten. . . you're no better than the rest of them." He smiled out. Allowing for his laughter to continue passing through the air as the head of his gun met with her skull all over again.

"And now you'll  be like everyone else who's betrayed me. . . dead."