35

"I expected better from you." Yoongi clicked his tongue. Running the barrel of the gun he held, along the man's face who sat there before him. Looking more terrified than one could allow themselves to look.

"I let you off last time out of the kindness of my heart. . . but you know that I hate when people use me." His voice was so deep. Feeling like complete venom as it rang through the man's ears. "And I feel very used right now."  

"Yoongi—"He could see the man trembling. Trembling hard enough to have the man's head tilting.

"You know I'll get you the stuff. My—my people just got caught up—"

"Kill him." It was her voice that fled the room. And it was her voice that had Yoongi turning around only to meet the woman's eyes that glistened as she caught his own. Because Ming hated desperate people. Hated liars.

"Kitten. . ." Yoongi watched as she moved closer. Her steps gentle and soft as they met with the floor beneath her feet. All while the man took hold of her waist. Having already connected their lips ever so slowly. Even if the girl could sense the hunger in his own that felt so good pressed against her skin.

And Yoongi could feel the way she slid her hand up his neck. Gripping at the length of his hair in such a way that had him grunting as the girl continued to pull. Completely ignoring the indebted man's cries, even if she was quick to plant a hand to Yoongi's chest before averting her gaze over to him.

"You know. . ." Her words were so delicate. Delicate enough to have Yoongi's own blood running cold.

"I really cant stand people who lie." And Yoongi watched as she shook her head. All with her arm still wrapped around his neck as she pulled the gun from his grasp. Uncaring of the fact that what she was about to do was completely satanic. Because Ming didn't care anymore. She couldn't .

And with a sigh, the girl pulled the trigger. Having ignored the man's cries as she watched his body fall to the side. Just like Yoongi had watched happen. . . more times than he could even remember.

"That was mean." Yoongi caught her lips. Smirking after hearing the gun hit the floor beneath him as the woman's fingers trailed his torso in the most daunting manner. 

"You know he deserved it." Her other hand moved up to cradle his neck. And Yoongi could already feel his sanity breaking after a sigh of his name, left the delicacy of her lips.

"I swear to god! Are you two ever not fucking?!" It was Jungkook's voice that fled the air. Jungkook being the boy who was seated on the couch alongside Taehyung and Jimin. "I mean we're literally right fucking here—"

"And?" Yoongi cut him off. His breath shallow and arms still wrapped around Ming's waist that stayed pressed against his own. "I know you'd love to join. Wouldn't you Jungkook?"

"Shut up—"

"Don't act like I don't see the way you look at her. . ." There was a sudden change in Yoongi's voice. His voice that had the room running heavy with tension almost instantly. Because Yoongi knew. Knew the boy was close to snapping.

"You'd love to touch her like I do, huh? You'd love to hear the way she begs—"

"Fuck you." Yoongi watched as he stood to his feet. Ignoring the calling of his name that came from Jin as the boy's fists bawled. Wanting nothing more than to wipe the smugness off of Yoongi's face as the elder laughed ever so mockingly.

"Oh come on, Kookie. . . just admit that you have a little crush."

"Yoongi." Ming looked up at him with stern eyes. But but he didn't care. Didn't care that he was being an asshole. Or that he was getting underneath the younger's skin. Because he wanted to see Jungkook snap. Wanted to make sure Jungkook he knew his place.

"You're fucking sick, you know that?" Jungkook was quick to move towards the man. Having already filled his grasp with the gun lying on the coffee table. The same gun that he brought up to Yoongi's head almost instantly.

"Jungkook!" It was Jimin who piped up. Pushing the gun out of boy's hand before shoving his body into the wall. Because Jimin knew Yoongi wouldn't even hesitate to kill him.

"I should be dead already. . ." Yoongi couldn't help but laugh. Letting go of the girl who tried to stop him. But he wouldn't budge. He never did.

"You always have taken long to do things—"

"Fuck you." Jungkook knew his words would make the elder crack. Knew it the second Yoongi's fist came across his jaw with yet another laugh. Because Yoongi couldn't stand disrespect. Disrespect being the one thing that would falter his ego.

"Who the fuck do you think you are to me? Huh?!" Yoongi took hold of his collar. Meeting eyes with the boy who could already taste the blood building up his mouth.

"I'm the reason you're here, why you have a roof over your fucking head, why you're all alive and living well." Yoongi grunted out. Throwing the boy to the side in a ruthless manner only to catch the fear in his eyes. All while Ming rushed over to the boy. Voicing out a quiet you okay only to have Yoongi's own fill the air all over again.

"You're all mine." They watched as Yoongi laughed. Having lifted his hands in the air while walking back towards his bedroom. "I own you all."