14

With a giggle, Ming grabbed the rolled up bill Taehyung handed her. Having placed it over that single drug she inhaled a line of almost instantly. All while she dropped her head back with that pinch of the nose. Even if it was then that she handed Taehyung that same bill. Able to see every ounce of anticipation lingering within the man. Because Taehyung loved it. Loved how good it'd make him feel. Loved the immediate rush that'd overcome his being as he ran his own nose across a single line.

"Fuck." And he felt it. Felt that complete relief as he listened to her giggles fill the air. Because something about the boy was so different to the girl. And she could see it in the way he'd look at her. Having been handed over that same bill, in which she let herself do yet another line. Because right now she was enjoying herself. Enjoying herself in every way she knew she shouldn't be.

"I haven't done this in so long—"

"And why is that?" Taehyung could feel the way Ming ran her hand up his thigh. And the way she leaned herself further into him. Having cut the man off in that manner all too innocent. Unable to ignore just how attractive he looked as she watched the way he smirked. Allowing for his head to tilt back ever so gently, only to laugh all too quietly to himself. Knowing that he wouldn't. Wouldn't be able to keep his hands to himself the second he did more lines than he knew he should've. Completely filtering out any words in his head telling him to not touch the girl as he voiced out that deep come here. Wanting nothing more than to have the girl all over him as Ming did exactly as told. Earning no more than the man's hands against her waist as she let his lips completely fall against the side of her neck. Kissing at the girl's skin in every way that had the two barely. Barely able to continue sitting there with one another.

"Taehyung." She couldn't deny how badly she wanted the man. The same man who could've sworn his name had never sounded so good. Pairing with her eyes that looked at him as though she was seconds away from begging for the man. Wanting him to do any and everything he wanted to her.

And Ming could feel his eyes watching them. His eyes that hadn't taken themselves off the woman since the minute she arrived. But Ming wanted him to watch. Wanted him to snap and show that side of himself that only they had ever seen. Even if Yoongi wouldn't. Wouldn't get up and pull the girl away from him. Wouldn't check the younger and tell him to keep his hands to himself. Because it wasn't Taehyung that'd get under his skin, yet was the one man who had something within him instantly clicking the second he watched the man walk up to them.

Because it was Jin who Yoongi had watched step up to the girl. Dropping his hands down to her waist as he did so, only to steady her steps the second he walked her over to where he himself had been sat. Earning those giggles of his name all too sultry from the girl who Jin knew was completely intoxicated. Because just like, Yoongi. . . he had been watching.

"You okay?" Jin let his hand rest against her back. Keeping the girl on no more than his lap as she giggled out that quiet yes. Pulling off the baseball cap lying upon the man's head, only to completely tangle her fingers within the man's hair. His hair he couldn't remember the amount of women who have tugged on the strands it in ways so desperate. Too desperate.

"It's so soft." He watched as she smiled. Having brought her hands down to his face as she did so, only to earn his own upon her waist ever so heavily. Able to feel the amount of strength in his grasp. All while Ming herself simply giggled at the man. The same man she felt the nose of brush against her own. And the same man she let the lips of connect with her own. Because Jin wanted her. Wanted her just as much as him.

"Jin." He knew she wanted him. Wanted him to take her. To make her scream. Or make her beg as he works her body just how she likes it.

But it was then that Yoongi got to his feet. Unable to watch the girl become desperate for another man as he pulled her away with a nasty that's enough. Not caring just how rough he was handling her as he brought her into his room with a slam of the door. Leaving Jin to deal with the raging hard on laying underneath the material of his jeans after the girl had palmed him ever so softly.

"I was having fun—"

"You were being a fucking slut!" Yoongi cut her off. Catching the immediate fear in her eyes as she looked up him in complete surrender. Feeling her back connect with the wall behind them in a painful manner.

"I'm sorry." She wasn't. But right now she was too high to do or say anything else as she brought her hand up to his cheek. Still craving to be to touched or to be handled in a way that would relieve the ache between her legs."I thought you wanted me to get to know them."

And all that was to come from her words was a chuckle from the man who took hold of her jaw. Showing just how much power he had. And just how much dominance he emitted as her lips parted ever so subtly.

"You're mine. . ." She could feel his breath on her skin. And his nose that let itself run down her neck. "Remember that."