43

"What are you doing?" Yoongi could feel the way Ming cuddled further into his side. Earning a muffled I'm cold from the girl who tucked her head underneath the sheets that laid sprawled out on the bed.

And with a laugh, Yoongi slid his arm around her waist. Watching her head peak out from underneath the covers as she let herself snuggle into his side.

"You know, kitten. . ." His voice was always so deep. So deep and so intimidating to those around him. Yet Ming loved it. She always did.

"I'm not sure if I'd still be alive if it wasn't for you." He let his fingers run along her skin. Caressing her waist in such a way that had her brows furrowing in a confused manner as she lifted herself from off his side. Keeping the covers around her body that had been underneath his own just minutes ago.

"What do you mean?" She couldn't help but round her eyes at him. Even if Yoongi's hand was quick to take hold of her cheek. Brushing his thumb along the skin that had gotten so used to his touch.

"You know I would've gotten myself killed with how ruthless I had become, but you keep my head straight, kitten." And she did. She kept him from lashing out. Or doing things out of impulse instead of taking his time to think about the consequences. Having talked him down each time he could barely keep himself together. And Yoongi would listen. Would listen to her gentle calls of his name. And her whispers for him to calm down as the softness of her lips gently meet with his own.

Yet the girl didn't understand. Didn't understand just how much she was helping him throughout the days, as he laughed underneath his breath. Noticing the immediate confusion in her gaze as the girl slapped a playful hand across his chest. Voicing out his name in such a way that had the man's heart pounding harder than he ever thought it could.

"God I love you—"

"Oh really?"  Ming didn't care to cut him off. Earning a smirk from the man who watched as she settled between his knees. Having tucked herself back under the covers that he's had her begging on oh so many times.

"Kitten—"

"And just how much do you love me, Min Yoongi?" She kissed her way up his torso. Cutting off each word he tried to let out as she reached his lips. Making the man drop his head back before the heaviness of his hands could do so much as pull on the curves of her waist.

"Enough to give you the world." She could feel his breath on her cheek. Ghosting the skin just like it always would as the girl hummed ever so playfully. Allowing for her fingers to trace random patterns along his chest before voicing out her next set of words.

"Then why don't I own it yet? Huh? " And he could see just how hard she was trying to bite back a smile. Keeping her gaze one of amusement, only to sigh the second Yoongi slid his hand down to rest on her ass.

"Didn't I just give you it, kitten. . ." His nails grazed over her skin. Just barely brushing along the area that had her stomach going off with butterflies. "Or do I need to show you again?"

"Yoongi!" And just like that, he flipped her over so he was on top. Earning the most melodic giggles of his name, all while his head buried itself into her neck with a smile. Having felt the way her arms came around his neck. And the way their lips connected the second he could do so much as pull away.

"You never told me when you were supposed to meet with that guy, baby." Ming tilted her head. Lying ever so comfortably against his side, as the man dropped his head down on the pillows beneath him. Feeling more at ease than he ever had felt before.

"Sometime next week. Why?" Yoongi ran his fingers down the curve of her back. Focusing on nothing more than her. And on the pace of his fingers that had her body running heavy with worry. Because she didn't know. Didn't know if he'd say yes.

"C-can i do it?" She could feel Yoongi tense at the question. Unsure if it was because she asked to take on such a responsibility. Or if it was because he knew the dangers of doing such a thing as Yoongi met her eyes. Her eyes that had seen just as much as he himself had. Because the two were just alike. Having seen and been though things that would break ones heart at just the thought of it

"It's too dangerous—"

"I'm not stupid, Yoongi. And I know how much you need a break—

"Kitten—"

"I know it's risky, baby, but just let me do it for you once, Yoongi. Please." Her voice was so desperate. Desperate enough to have his gaze darkening as the girl took hold of his face. Wanting to show that she was capable. Capable of doing something he never wanted her to be around. Seeing as though he couldn't guarantee. . . just what could happen.

"I don't want you by yourself—"

"That's why you'll still be with me, baby." And he would. Because Ming knew that the man wouldn't dare let her handle something like that all alone. Completely vulnerable to those around her who wouldn't think twice about killing the girl just to get to him. To get underneath his skin. To completely take all that he loved.

But the man didn't speak. Unable to figure out as to why she wanted to handle something so risky, even if she did indeed want to give him a break.

Yet Yoongi knew. Knew she also wasn't one who had no prior knowledge on how things like this work. So instead he only nodded. Earning the most gentle kisses of excitement against his cheeks as the girl giggled out her final stop worrying so much, baby before cuddling back into his side. Even if he still would. Because he cared. And he always would.