42

Jungkook fiddled with the buttons of his school uniform. Too annoyed to hide his emotions as the sudden sound of Hoseok's voice met with his ears.

"It'll be fine, kook." With a grin, Hoseok brought an arm around the boy's shoulder. Earning a scoff from the man who could feel the desperate amount of people staring at them as they walked down the halls. Unsure as to why they were. Maybe it was their appearance. Or the simple fact of people knowing that they were affiliated with Min Yoongi. Jungkook didn't know. Nor did he care.

"Glad to see you made it on time." And just like that, his expression went solemn as he met eyes with the one man who had her on his side. Her head on his chest and eyes closed as the girls subtle breaths filtered out the air. Having fallen asleep while waiting for their professor.

And Yoongi could see it. Could see the way Jungkook's jaw ticked at the sight. Because there was no denying that the boy hadn't always had a little crush on the girl. And Yoongi would show him. Show him that she would never. . . be his.

"Glad to be here." His voice was so deep. Holding all that annoyance. And all that spite he felt towards the man who couldn't help but laugh underneath his breath. Having let the base of his fingers run themselves against Ming's waist. Just barely brushing along the skin that had grown so accustomed to the feeling of him touching her. Because he would. Would touch her in ways that'd have her knees going weak. And her body feeling numb as the thickness of his locks moved along with the sudden tilting of his head.

"Jin's back there. . ."  Yoongi caught his gaze. Signaling for him to join the elder who was too busy sleeping. His head cushioned by his arms and aura one of utter fatigue. The boy never liked school.

And with a scoff, Jungkook let himself move towards the man. Trudging his way to where he sat in the back of class, only to bring a heavy hand down on his neck.

"Hyung." Jungkook watched as he glared at him. Giving the most incoherent fuck off before earning his attention that had been focused on nothing more than catching up on sleep. Because Jin was just like Yoongi. Handling things that would have him barely able to sleep at night 

"When the fuck did you get here? Huh?" Jin shook his head. Rubbing his hand up and down the length of his nape in such a way that would have most unable to look away from the man. Because he was attractive. So effortlessly attractive.

"Hoseok brought me." Jungkook didn't care to look his way. Having mentioned the same boy who went off to a different classroom as Jin sighed underneath his breath. Taking notice of the way Jungkook's gaze was nowhere near being trained on him. Yet was instead lingering on the couple who were too oblivious to realize him staring at them. Practically giving the two a death stare.

"Just get over it already, kook. . ." Jin shook his head. Lying it back on his arms just like he did earlier. Wanting to enter that same realm of comfort he was in before as the base of his eyes closed shut.

"I gave up so you should too—"

"You don't get it—"

"Don't get what? Huh?" Jin cut him off. Peering up at the boy who could see the irritation within his gaze. His gaze that let him know he was tired of his persistence.

"I don't feel like talking about it." Jungkook looked away. Earning the most weary stop acting like a little girl from the man who knew that the boy wanted her. Because she was Yoongi's. And everyone wants. . . what they can't have.