39

Fingers heavy against the man's shoulders, Ming could feel the way he trembled underneath her touch. Having been asked by Yoongi to take care of this specific problem for him. Seeing as though he knew she'd say yes. Because she always did.

"So much time wasted. . . and for what? Huh?" Her voice was so delicate as she shook her head. Slowly running the gun along his thigh that couldn't help but shake with each gesture she made. And Ming loved it. Loved his cries. Loved his pleas for forgiveness.

"You fucking bitch." She could barely understand his words. Having came out in the most murmured manner as he continued trying to release his arms that were tied behind the chair he sat in. Acting more desperate than any man she's ever seen. Because he was. Was so desperate.

And with a laugh, Ming let a smile adorn her lips. All while walking away from the man who watched the way she moved over to the table lingering within the room. The same table that held the one substance that had her body going numb. . . the second she could do so much as run her nose along a line of cocaine.

"Why so mean? Huh?" He watched as she smiled out the words. Having allowed for her subtle laughter to fill his ears that could practically hear the amount of smugness in her tone. Because Ming didn't care. Didn't care to listen to his sudden hitching of the breath as she brushed the gun along his jaw from behind. Or his sudden confessions about his loved ones and family, while the softness of her whispers ran along his skin.

"Please—"

"Shh. . ." The tension had never been so thick. Holding an aura that would be enough to make mosts stomachs turn in complete disgust as the girl shook her head.

"You talk a lot for a man who doesn't mean half of what he says." He could hear the way she laughed. And the way she tsk'd underneath her breath as his gaze met her own. Her own that was so gentle. Yet so sadistic as she caught his eyes. Because Ming hated liars. Hated him.

"You have no clue who the fuck I am—"

"I don't?" With a smile, the girl tilted her head. Knowing that the gesture would be enough to have the veins in his neck protrude more than they already were as she ran her gaze along the gun lying within her grasp. Wanting to taunt the man. Just like Yoongi would do.

"I know that you're a liar. . . that you never finish what you started. . . and that you somehow always find a way to come up short." And he would. He'd have half of what Yoongi needed. Showing up to the location Yoongi would have one of the boys tell him to meet at, only to come up empty handed. Because the man didn't care about risking his family's safety. Didn't care about fucking Yoongi over.

And she watched as he laughed. Having mocked the girl in the most disrespectful as he glared at her frame that Yoongi would have writhing underneath his own anytime he got the chance to have her all to himself. Because he loved to hear the way she'd beg. Loved to hear the way she'd whimper each time she wanted more.

"You're lucky Yoongi's not here. . ." The gun was already placed against his skull. Making his laughter turn into immediate silence as her chocolate eyes moved along with his shaking ones. Because he knew. Knew the girl didn't care.

"I don't think he would've liked the things you said to me—"

"Fuck you—" And just like that, the trigger was pulled. Holding no hesitation. Holding no angst. Because like I said, Ming didn't care. Didn't care to watch his head fall limp. Or to sigh with an innocent such a potty mouth as the sudden feeling of his arms came around her frame. Making the girl's breath instantly hitch.

"You really are crazy? Huh?"

"Yoongi—"

"Did you like it? Did you like watching him pay for something he knew was wrong?" She could've sworn ones voice had never been so deep. Continuing to brush against the side of her neck that he would always be so rough on as Ming turned around in his grasp. Having met his eyes that were so dangerous. Yet so captivating.

And he watched as she got on the tips of her toes. Nudging their noses together in the lightest manner, all while bringing her arms up and over his shoulders. Wanting to feel the way his grasp on her waist tightened. And the way his stare did nothing more than turn heavier.

"Maybe. . ." Their lips were so close. And Yoongi could feel the way she slid the gun still lying in her grasp, along the side of his throat. Knowing that it'd get under his skin. Just like she always did.

Yet the man only smirked. Tilting his head the opposite direction before sliding his hand along the curve of her back. Just barely reaching the end of her skirt, in which he pulled it up ever so slowly.

"Such a bad girl. . . huh?" The silence was so eerie. Eerie enough to have Ming's lips parting as the sudden feeling of his fingers grazing along the back of her thighs, caught her attention.

"And what are you going to do about it. . ." She knew better than to tease. Even if the man loved it. Loved the way she ran the gun along his neck. Loved the way she said his name the second he ripped the item from out of her hold. Aimlessly tossing the thing back onto the table as their lips connected in a violent manner. Just craving to feel one another's skin as Ming wrapped her legs around his waist. Feeling the way her ass met with the table. And the way his fingers ripped down her underwear ever so carelessly.

"Always getting into my fucking head—"

"Yoongi." God did she love how rough he was. How rough and how uncaring his actions could be as the man kept his lips against her own. Muffling each whimper she so desperately tried to let out, all while pressing his fingers against the one thing that had her thighs aching with each second passing by.

"We have an event tonight." His breath was hot against her neck. Mixing with the raggedness of his breaths as the man met her eyes. Having noticed the way they looked at him in angst. And the way they craved to do the most sinful things.

"With who—"

"Just know it's important. . . very important. And that I need you to show just how much. . . you're mine."