21

"Just look at you." SeJun watched his sister walk through the front door. Having caught the way she glared at him with an annoyed fuck off. Even if she was quick to meet his body that stood almost instantly. Feeling the immediate tension drowning out the air. Tension that was all because of him.

"You're catching feelings." His words were so deep. Yet disgusted enough to have the girl letting out a scoff as he tilted his head in an amused manner. "I can tell."

"Oh come on, SeJun. . ." He could feel the way she slid behind him. Running her hands along the blades of his shoulders and down to his arms that tensed as she did so. Because she was never this cocky. Never this arrogant with the way she'd act. But she was changing. And all because she had to.

"You know what happens when things start to get personal. . . correct?" He did. Knew it from his own experiences that almost got himself killed as the girl backed away. Taking the slowest of steps around the man who watched his sister in terror. Because he knew it was coming. The ruthlessness. Ruthlessness that would have her doing fucking anything just to show that she wasn't afraid. And ruthlessness that would be the only way she could be with. . . him.

"Ming—"

"You know what happened the last time things turned personal. . . and I'd hate for that to happen again." She cut him off. All while continuing her steps that had her moving back towards her room ever so carelessly. Because she knew that he understood what she meant. Knew that he understood just how ignorant he was last time he allowed for his feelings to get caught in the way of one of his clients. And knew that he was no longer in control of his sister. . . the minute her bedroom door closed shut.

Taehyung brushed his nose while walking through the school doors. Ignoring the stares of desperate women around him. Women that would do anything to have the man release his needs on their bodies as he caught sight of Ming lingering amongst the crowd of students. Making him grin before moving to take place beside the girl who could feel the way his arm wrapped itself around her waist. All while her head shot up from just the sound of his voice. His voice that was always so deep.

"Miss me?" Taehyung watched the way she scoffed at him. Even if she couldn't bite back the smile that etched its way onto her lips. The same smile that dropped quicker than it could even stay the minute her eyes met his.

And with a sigh, Taehyung released the girl. Knowing that Yoongi wouldn't think twice about killing the boy who scurried off into the classroom. All while Ming stalked up to the man who let his eyes rest on her own. Her own that could see the irritation in his gaze as she felt his arm drape itself around her waist.

"You're not inside already?" Her voice was so soft. And with a grunt, Yoongi shook his head. Having voiced out an annoyed had to deal with something before glaring over at Taehyung the minute they entered class.

And it was then that he took a seat at his desk. All while shoving the girl onto his lap. Making her yell his name in a startled manner before he buried his face into her neck with a husky stay.

"But Yoongi, the—"

"You think I give a fuck?" She could feel the way he grasped her waist. Unknowing of just how harsh he was being with her, only to receive a whimpered call of his name. Making the man soften his grip almost instantly as he let go of the girl who could see the irritation in his being. Irritation that had her hand running itself up his chest and to his neck. Allowing for the tips of her fingers to take hold of his hair that had his gaze going limp ever so slowly.

"I'm sorry, kitten." His voice was so deep. Holding a tone that had her fingers brushing along the softness of his locks. All while earning a gentle what's wrong from the girl who met his ears.

But Yoongi didn't say a word. Didn't do anything more than shake his head with a quiet just stress, baby, before connecting their lips. Their lips that moved in a slow yet rough manner, even if Yoongi pulled away almost too quickly for her liking. Making the girl let out a huff as he smirked up at her. Having moved his hands down to her thighs just like he always would. Because he knew that he'd treat her again soon. Very, very soon.