Kidnapped

Winry hopped off the train and breathed in through her nose, she could smell the Central air and feel it fill her lungs.

"Its good to be back." she explained, smiling. She was shortly followed by the brothers, twins and Toki. "I'm gonna go visit Glacia and Elisia, see you soon."

Ed and Al waved goodbye as she wandered through the crowd of people. Everyone that was left looked at one another.

"I guess were all going to pay a visit to Mustang then?" Toki asked, crossing her arms.

*****

Toki, Ed and Al were sat outside Mustang's office, waiting for Maiha and Harumi to finish their appointment with Mustang. Ed started twiddling his thumbs impatiently, resting his chin on his right palm. Al was sat next to him, up straight but head pointing down. Toki was next to Al with her arms crossed and her fingers tapping on her arms.

It took a while for the twins to finish their chat, but when they did the brothers and Toki shot up. They bowed, politely to say goodbye just before they wondered into Mustang's office.

Mustang was actually sat at his desk this time. Lieutenant Hawkeye stood at his side as usual, her arms held behind her back, and her head looking straight. Mustang rested his head on his forefinger and middlefinger with a sinister smile wiped across his face.

"Hey there, Fullmetal. Hows the 'assignment'?" he asked cheerfully as Ed walked in. He had not seen Toki at the time but as soon as he did he smiled more, "Ah, I see you found Clockwork."

All three were stood in a semi circle, Al to the left, Toki at the right and Ed in the middle. Ed threw the two empty documents that him and Toki were expected to fill out.

"You didn't think this through very well did you?" Ed asked angrily, he clenched his fists and proceeded to fold his arms.

Mustang lifted his head as he answered, "What do you mean? You found each other, didn't you?" he still had his smile on as he asked and shrugged his shoulders. "You two should be greatful. I let you find each other to advance the research for the stone, when you both should be completing an assignment." he explained.

"This was your plan all along?!" exclaimed Al.

Mustang crossed his arms, feeling smug about his plan, "So did you get more information on the Philosopher's stone?" he asked, expecting them to say 'yes'.

Ed's face began to grow worried, he unfolded his arms and rubbed the back of his neck with his left hand. "Well... Not exactly..." he replied.

Mustang's smile disappeared and it was replaced by confusion. "What do you mean?" he asked in a slow, concerned voice.

Ed looked at Toki for help, "You see, I showed them the research but we found out about each other's 'assignment' just after, sooo they didn't get...to... read... the rest..." explained Toki, as she got to the end of her sentence she began to speak slower and quieter. Mustang lifted his head.

There was an awkward silence...

"SO YOU MEAN TO TELL ME THAT YOU HAD FOUR DAYS OF NO PROGRESS!?" shouted Mustang, standing up out of his seat.

Ed and Al jumped out of their skin and fell back a little. "We're sorry! Please don't punish us." cried Ed, hiding behind his hands.

Toki was shocked to see the brothers and Mustang react in this way. Mustang's face was red with rage, she walk towards his desk and slammed her right fist on it. All of them stopped reacting, Mustang looked into Toki's angry eyes and knew he had done something wrong.

"Mustang! You can't have a go at us!" she exclaimed. Mustang definitely knew he had done something wrong and moved his head back a little. "You were the one who set this up! Like Ed said: You didn't think it through very well!" a sweat drop formed on Mustang's cheek as he started to blush from embarrassment. "You should have known we were cleaver enough to figure it out!" Toki exclaimed, she was still angry but she slowly removed her fist from the table. She turned to the door and guided the brothers to the exit. They got to the exit and she pushed them out the doorway, slamming the door after her.