What they saw

*Ed's POV*

Ed stumbled to his feet as he was pulled into the foggy room. he lifted his head, looking around in attempt to figure out where he was.

Suddenly, he heard a familiar voice in the distance. "Brother... this way." it called.

"Al...?" he questioned, "Al! Wait there, I'm coming for you!" he called out, slipping on the floor as he tried sprinting towards Al's voice. He just ran in any direction, hoping to find Al suddenly in front of him.

"This way, brother. This way." called the voice from another direction. Ed halted, listening for the location of the voice. He sprinted to the left of him, yet again looking for Al.

This happened a few more times until he was met by a door. The door was wide open but Ed was not able to see out of it due to the fog. He could only see the light reflecting off the fog particles.

He slowed his speed and cautiously headed towards the doorway. As he walked through the door he used his arm to shade his eyes as he had been in a dark room for so long.

A fat hand reached for him and held his arms behind his back, "Hello again." greeted the high pitched, creepy voice. Ed turned his head to find Gluttony behind him, keeping him still. "You've finally decided to join the party."

Gluttony twisted him round to face away from the door, in front of him was his worst fear...

*Winry's POV*

She watched Toki as she attempted to open each door in the coridoor. She was about to help her search and approached the nearest door to her right. She placed her hand on the doorknob, but didn't turn it. Instead she noticed something at the bottom of the wall.

It was a vent entrance, she squatted in front of it and tugged at the bars. She did not expect it to acually open. She climbed into the vent, that she was skinny enough to fit into, leaving the vent bars leaning against the wall.

She squeezed through the vent and traveled about two meters until she heard a clunk behind her. She looked over her shoulder to see that someone had shut the vent after her. She widened her mouth and eyes, and shuffled back. She atrempted to open it, "Hey! Hey, is anyone there?" she shouted in worry.

She realised it was no use and continued through the vent. It climbed up hill in some places, winding left and right. She came across a long, straight section and saw light rising from below. She approached it, cautiously.

It was a grate in the ceiling of the corridor she was originally in. Suddenly, she saw a figure move in front of her in the distance. She lifted her head to find Toki standing about five meters before her. Toki looked like she had seen a ghost.

"Huh? Weren't you just over--" she looked behind her to point to the corridor and stopped as she looked back. Toki was gone. Feeling like the darkness was playing tricks on her, she continued through the vent, feeling a little on edge.

It had been a while since she had last seen another ceiling grate but she soon came across one. She headed straight for it hoping to get her bearings when she looked through it.

But instead, she found something horrible. Tears began to form in her eyes...

*Maiha and Harumi's POV*

The twins were sat on the floor against the wall, hugging their knees up to their chest. "What do we do now?" asked Harumi for guidance.

"I guess we wait here and hope that the others come looking for us soon." she explained, placing her head onto her arms for comfort.

Just as she said that, one of the metal walls began to decay and rotted into the floor. The twins spung to life, watching the wall fall down. They looked at each other and smiled, they leaped over the decayed metal and sprinted through the corridor.

The corridor was slightly curved to the right, as they ran through the corridor it revealed more amd more of it. They soon came across two large wooden doors. They halted suddenly, skidding a little as they did so. Harumi was the first to push the door, shortly followed by Maiha.

They burst through the doors and looked at the floor...

*Toki's POV*

Envy pushed her through the corridor to two large wooden doors. Envy violently shoved her through the doors and made her stumble to her feet. She was in no mood to start with so that finished her off.

As Envy followed her, she ran head first towards him. She grabbed him and swung him to another wall, creating a dint, "I thought you were helping me!" she exclaimed, getting worked up.

Envy smiled creepily, "The first thing to know, is never trust humunculi." he explained.

Toki looked at him surprised and pulled out one of her knives as she said, "And to think that I thought you were just an annoying, talking palm tree!"

She charged straight for him with her knife, but he dodged it just befor she could get him. She quickly changed direction to confuse him and managed to stab him in the back.

He fell to the floor, blood dripping from his mouth as he did so. Toki lowered her knife, but lifted it again. Static was emerging from Envy's wound and began to mend.

"Ahh, You bitch!" He shouted as he stumbled to his feet.

Toki's eyes became angrier as she whispered, "I already told you; don't call me beautiful..."

"Huh? What, no I didn't." Envy explained, cracking his neck into place.

"Allow me to explain. " she declared, pulling out two large swords and continuing, "Bitch, is a female dog." she swung at Envy, slicing his left arm. "Dogs bark..." she sliced him again, in the leg. "Bark is on a tree..." she jumped forward and punctured his shoulder. "Trees are part of nature..." she used the end of the handle of the sword to hit him on the shoulders to get him on his knees. "Nature is beautiful!" she began to speak louder, she swung her sword and sliced his head off. "Therefore you called me BEAUTIFUL!" she plunged her swords into the body of Envy, pinning him to the floor.

She lifted her head with blood splattered over her face, "That should keep you down for a while." she explained.

She then lifted her head to find Lust standing next to something horrific...