24 hours

Lust had her arms crossed smiling like she always did, Gluttony stood next to her with his finger in his mouth, although Lust seemed slightly different today. Next to her was a pile of broken, shattered metal. It looked like normal metal to start off with, but as Toki looked closer she saw half of the blood seel from Al's armour broken into shards.

Toki's eyes widened, pupils shrunk and mouth dropped open a little. She stood there, paralysed with grief.

Suddenly, a door at the other side of the room burst open, Lust and Gluttony faced the door and Gluttony ran to the person at the doorway. The silhouette of the the person seemed really familiar.

"Come to join the party?" Gluttony asked in his annoying voice as he turned the silhouette to face Al's remaining armour. As Toki saw the stranger, she gasped amd tears began to form in her tear ducts, it was Ed.

He saw Toki, then looked at the body of Envy pinned to the ground. He looked back at Toki and then to the remains of Al, he too began to cry as he dropped his head. There was a short silence until the doors Toki had originally come through bust open too.

This time, it was Maiha and Harumi. Ed lifted his head and Toki turned to find out who it was. The twins saw the grief in Ed And Toki's eyes as they saw the bodies and remains of Envy and Al. No one said anything as there was nothing to be said, although Gluttony was smiling to himself.

Just as Maiha was about to say something there was a loud noise coming from above them, shortly followed by the grate in the ceiling falling, with Winry falling too.

"Aaahhh!" she screamed as she tumbled out.

"Winry!" called Toki as she ran to help her up.

Ed lowered his head again, and shaking a little. The others watched him with caution. "You... Killed... Al..." he whispered as tears began to run down his face. "YOU BITCH!" Ed yanked his arms out of the grip of Gluttony, the twins ran towards him and managed to keep Gluttony away from Ed. He sprinted towards Lust, transmuting his auto-mail into his weapon as he did so.

Toki moved Winry to the other side of the room to keep her safe and headed to Lust to help Ed out. They both had their weapons at the ready and pounced towards Lust.

For some reason, Lust was surprisingly fast and seemed to move similar to Toki. Toki swung at her but didn't manage to hit her, Ed thrusted his arm forward and was able to puncture her skin a little.

What was even stranger was that her skin did not seem to heal, she wrapped her hand around her shoulder where the wound was located and then soon leaped towards Toki. She sliced at her leg and made blood seep from the wound.

Toki placed her hand on her leg and noticed something on Lust; as well as placing her hand on her shoulder wound, she also held onto her leg with the other hand, in the same place as Toki had her leg cut.

Ed was about to take another swing at her but doors from all sides opened, a force pulled Ed away from Lust and a familiar voice said, "Calm yourself Elric, we must leave." as they carried them away over their shoulder.

"No! No, she killed Al!" Ed shouted, struggling to escape from the man's grip, but it was no use, he was swung over Armstrong's shoulder. The others were guided out by Mustang, Hawkeye and other soldiers pointing guns at the humunculi.

Over the shoulder of Armstrong, Ed saw his friends follow them back through the corridor. Envy had fixed himself but was bombarded with soldiers, and Lust was stood there, not smiling but tears forming in her eyes. She turned away and the doors shut just as the rest of the soldiers managed to escape from the room.

*****

Ed was sat in his room at Central, cradling a pillow and shaking a little. The twins and Winry had left Ed to himself to give him some space. Toki was going to leave but she stopped by the door and thought to herself. She stood there for a while but then decided to return back to Ed.

"Ed, I know you need your space but I really need to tell you something." she said as she sat on the bed next to him. Ed loosened the pillow and turned to face her, Toki took a deep breath through her nose and back out her mouth, "I... know how to get Al back..."

Ed dropped the pillow on the bed and stared at her with suprise, "How? How do we get my little brother back?" he asked eagerly.

She shut her eyes and took another breath, "This probably isn't the best time, but it is the only time." she said as she opened her eyes, "Only I am able to get him back. But it involves me going back in time twenty four hours." she explained.

Ed blicked a few times in suprise, he stuttered for words with his mouth slightly open, "Wha.. No! I won't let you go." he declared. "You will lose a large part of your memory!" he explained, beginning to get worried.

"I know, that's why I wanted to tell you first." she explained.

Ed moved forward a little and he began to grow angry, "I won't let you go! I don't want to lose you too!" he exclaimed.

Toki also began to grow angry, "Give me one good reason not to go!" she oredered.

He then burst out saying, "Because I love you!"

There was silence as Toki processed what Ed had just said, she blinked a few times and relaxed her arms. She smiled, closed her eyes and leant forward. "I love you too." she said as she kissed him on the forehead.

She proceed to stand up, Ed reached out in attempt to pull her back but she moved too fast. "Stop!" he ordered.

Toki stopped as she got to the door and twisted herself towards him, "Ed, if I don't come back in twenty four hours, just remember that you still have Winry." she then ran out the door.

"Wait! No!" he shouted to her, tears bawling from his eyes. He sprung up from his bed and sprinted fot the door.

He followed Toki to a small room but she shut and locked the door before he could enter. He hit the door with his fist a few times, "Toki, no. Please just open the door." he shouted through the door.

He was making a lot of noise so Winry, the twins, Armstrong and Hawkeye came to investigate. "Ed, what's going on?" asked Hawkeye as she approached him.

"Toki's going back! She's going to lose her memory again!" he exclaimed, still hitting the door.

Armstrong rolled up his sleeves, placed his hands against the door and began to push. A light started to escape from the holes in the door as Armstrong began to break it. The wooden door soon broke into pieces as it fell to the floor. They all saw Toki for a split second before she vanished, leaving behind no transmutation circle as usual.

Ed had his mouth open slightly, he dragged his feet to the middle of the room, fell onto his knees and looked at the floor, "She's gone..."