Forget

*Sorry this is a short part, it's mostly stuff you have read befor but made less detailed.*

Toki watched Envy shove her past self into the room. As she watched, she noticed something at the corner on her eye, Al was looking through a gap in the door of the foggy room. She looked towards Envy and herself to make sure they weren't looking and signaled for him to get back inside.

She watched herself and Envy have their little disagreement as she walked up to the pile of armour she transmuted earlier. As she watched herself swing at Envy she thought, Why didn't I do anything?... I'm just watching myself kicking this guy's ass, and I thought I looked cool. No wonder I get on everyone's nerves.

She finally watched as Envy was pinned to the floor with his head sliced clean off. She scrunched her nose and averted her eyes in disgust as the rich, red blood seeped from Envy's veins. I mean, look at me. I think I look like a badass but I don't, I look like a complete idiot. Toki thought to herself as her past self noticed the armour. Toki put on her impression of Lust, a sinister smile and elegant fingers.

Suddenly, Ed burst into the room from the fog where he and Al were. He was grabbed by Gluttony and turned to face the fake, dead Al on the floor next to Toki. "You killed Al... YOU BITCH!" he shouted at the top of his voice as he loosened Gluttony's grip.

Both Toki and Ed charged for 'Lust', Toki swung at her but missed, Ed managed to slice at her arm, making it bleed. 'Lust' swiped at her past self, making both of them bleed at the same place on her leg.

Soldiers ran into the building, grabbing the alchemists and attempting to scare us away by shooting at us. Toki was able to dodge the bullets just in time. She watched Ed get pulled away by Armstrong, a tear began to form in her eye as she looked away and thought, That's the second time I've seen him act that way. I really wish I could tell him that it was me but I needed to make it believable... I had no choice.

Envy pulled himself up as he mended himself. "You could have been a little easier on me you know." he exclaimed, rubbing his neck. Toki wasn't paying attention to him, she transmuted her clothes back to normal and took off her wig. She walked towards the doors and wrapped her hands around the handles.

"Maybe I could just hint to Ed that it was only me, that would be ok, right?" she asked herself out loud.

Envy approached behind her, "You said yourself; you didn't want to change anything."

She waited and lowered her head, "Hmm, I suppose you're right." she said as she loosened her grip on the handles.

A creak came from the other side of the room, "You can come out now Al, they're gone." she explained as she turned to face him. Al pushed the door fully open and entered, following Toki to the middle of the room. She brushed the fake armour to the side and took out a stick of chalk.

"Hey, I kept my part of the bargain, now you have to." explained Envy,  watching Toki draw a transmutation circle on the ground.

"No I don't." she answered, drawing symbols inside the circle. "The deal was: you help us escape without being seen by the people from my past, and I'll give you information on time travel." she continued. "I was seen by Winry so the deal doesn't count." she explained to him with a mischievous smile.

"Wait, No. That's not fair!" exclaimed Envy, charging towards them. Al put his hands together and placed them on the ground, light formed in front of Envy, creating a large concrete wall around him and Toki.

"That should keep him away for now." explained Al.

Toki placed her hands onto the transmutation circle, "Let's get you home, Winry will be delighted!" she explained, smiling.

"Don't forget about Ed." said Al. Just before they disappeared, Toki added.

"Who... Who's Ed?"