Corridors

The five of them entered through the 7 foot tall double door, one by one. It was dark, and the walls were almost pitch black, which made it even harder to see. They cautiously wandered through the long corridor, and were met by two walkways; one leading left and the other leading right.

They halted as they got to the split, "Me and Maiha will go left." explaimed Harumi, pointing through the corridor, "You three go right." she added.

The others nodded and they split up to go their separate ways.

*E, W and T's POV*

The three were searching their way through the corridor, to the left and right of them were a series of sinister-looking doors. "Something doesn't seem right." explained Toki, lowering her head in suspicion, "I feel like we're being watched..." They stopped and waited for something to happen...

Ed got into his defence position; one leg firmly in front of the other and arms raised slightly, ready to put his hands together. He looked up quickly and saw a glimpse of someones hand in an air vent above them. They had moved their hand out of the light just in time for Ed to not get a good look, but long enough for him to know that someone was there.

"There's definitely... something here." he stated, squnting at the vent. They walked on, even more cautious than before.

Ed came up to one of the doors on the left. He examined it, as if he was seeing if he could trust it. He wrapped his right hand around the doorknob and held it tightly, he slowly turned the handle and pushed it forward.

Inside, it was extremely foggy, he couldn't see a meter in front of him. He placed his forearm over his nose and mouth to stop coughing from the fog, a figure moved in the distance and he moved his head closer to get a better look.

Suddenly, a familiar arm reached out and grabbed him by the collar and yanked him inside, the door slammed shut as he was pulled in.

"Ed!" shouted the girls as they ran for the door, pushing the doorknob. Both of them used all their strength to push it open, but it was locked, there was no way in.

Winry was repeatedly hitting the door with the bottom of her fist in attempt to open the door.

"There's no use, Winry. It's not going to open." explained Toki. Winry soon got the idea and lowered her fist. "Maybe if we look in these other doors there will be a way to get to Ed."

*M and H's POV*

The twins wandered through he corridor, it was almost identical to the corridor where the others were, but instead of doors, there was a gigantic metal wall blocking the way. Maiha approached it cautiously,  she ran her finger down the edge of the wall.

"It's been put here with alchemy." she said, rubbing the substance into her fingers. "This should be easy." she smiled.

They drew their transmutation circle on the wall and placed their hands on it. A whirlwind of fire and ice arose from their hands, melting and destroying the barrier. They let go of the circle, hoping that the fire would finish the job.

The fire and ice had made significant damage to the wall, but the it was too thick. The wall created light and began to fix itself. The twins looked at each other in disbelief.

Suddenly, something zoomed behind them, they turned to face the figure but all they could see was an identical metal wall arise from the ground. Harumi ran to the wall in attempt to stop it, but it completed it's building before she could get to it.

She ran herself into the the wall, knocking herself onto the floor in doing so, she fell onto her back side and leant onto her arms to keep her up straight. Maiha ran to her side to help her up, she watched Harumi as she staired at the wall and say, "We're trapped..."

*W and T's POV*

They went down the corridor, attempting to open each door as they did so. Toki tugged at the doors, getting worked up when they didn't open. She didn't pay attention to Winry as she thought she was doing the same thing.

"None of these will ope--" Toki stopped mid sentence, Winry was nowhere. She looked over her shoulder to see if she had misjudged where she was, but she still wasn't there.

Light-footed feet dropped onto the ground behind her, a familiar sound, like she had heard it somewhere earlier.

"Hello there again." they greeted. Toki turned her head to find Envy, once again in front of her.

"What did you do with Ed and Winry!" she exclaimed, getting ready to advance towards him.

"Me? I've done nothing." he stated, pressing his hand on his chest and feeling proud about himself. "These were all your doings." he continued.

She looked at him confused, "What do you mean?" she asked angrily, making her hands into fists.

Envy also looked at her confused. "Wait... You're the other Toki, aren't you." he stated, rolling his finger to indicate someone else. Toki stood there, not knowing at all what he was talking about. "Huh? Oh you don't know, do you... Good." he said, giving her a sinister smile.

"Envy!" shouted a voice from across the corridor. A tall, pretty woman dressed in black with long, black hair, emerged from the darkness of the corridor. It was Lust, but she didn't seem like herself.

"Take her to see Al." she ordered.