Warehouse

Ed, Winry and Toki sprinted through the streets, breathing heavily and swinging their arms. Their feet scraped across the floor when they came across a tight corner, holding onto nearby props to keep them upright.

"Where is he!" shouted Ed as he burst into Glacia and Elicia's home.

Glacia had just placed the telephone onto the hook and faced Ed. "I just called the police, they should be here soon." she explained in attempt to calm Ed down. Ed was pushed down onto the sofa, by his shoulders, by Winry.

"We can't just sit here doing nothing. We have to go find him!" exclaimed Ed getting worked up and putting his hands on his head. Winry went to comfort him, while Toki leaned against the wall, her arms crossed and ther right foot against the wall. She watched him cry, it almost made her cry.

Suddenly, there was a knock at the door. "Ed! Are you in there?" asked a muffled voice from the other side. Toki turned her body to the voice and opened the door. On the other side was a tall, Strong man with a small section of blonde, curly hair at the top of his forehead.

"Major!" Toki exclaimed, saluting before he entered the house. The tall, muscly man ducked his head in order to enter the room. He stood in front of Ed and squatted to look at him in the eyes.

"Ed, please don't worry. We will get Al back, I promise." he explained, placing his left hand on Ed's shoulder. Ed still had his hands on his head and was shaking, but he said nothing. Armstrong stood up to face Toki. "Clockwork! You're coming with me to find evidence!" he explained, leading Toki out of the house.

*****

Toki circled the pile of herbs and bags that were left behind where Al was taken, she had her left hand on her hip and her right hand cupping her chin. She squatted to get a better look at the herbs, resting her forearms on her legs. She picked up a pinch of the herbs and rubbed them into her fingers, "Hmmm, this doesn't seem right--" she was then interupted by a soldier.

"Major Armstrong, there's a phone call for you sir, from Lieutenant Colonial Mustang." explained the soldier, saluting and tapping their heels together. The soldier and Major walked away from the scene, leaving Toki on her own.

Suddenly, someone fell from a ledge behind her, landing on their feet fairly quietly. "Who are you then?" asked the mysterious voice.

Toki stood up slowly, not showing the stranger her face until she turned to face them. Stood in front of her was a young looking man who had a short black top on hat only covered his chest, he had long, dark green hair that fell in front of his face as well as his back. He leant on some railing with his elbows resting on it and looking at Toki at the corner of his right eye.

"Well, hello there, beautiful." he stated, giving her a sinister stare. Toki looked at him angrily,  lowering her head as she did so.

"Don't call me beautiful..."  She folded her arms and continued, "Who are you? And what do you want?"

"Me? My name's Envy" he replied, using his thumb to point at himself and standing up straight. "I'm here because I know where Al is. And I'm prepared to tell you where he is... for a price." he exclaimed, placing his hands on his hips and grinning.

Toki folded her arms and leant to one side slightly, "What's your price?" she asked.

Envy walked towards her slightly, "Just don't tell your little friends that it was me who told you. Deal?" he stated, holding out his hand. Toki stood there for a few seconds, thinking about it. She stared at him, squinting a little. She slowly reached out her right hand and grasped Emvy's hand

"Deal."

"Great! He's at the abandoned warehouse at the end of Kenton street." he explained. Toki was about to thank him but suddenly Armstrong came back from his talk with Mustang.

"Found anything yet?" he asked.

"Errrm..." stuttered Toki, she slowly faced back to where Envy was to see that he was no longer there. "I... I asked around and... someone told me that they saw a few suspicious things near Kenton street warehouse. I think we should go check there.

*****

Toki and Armstrong burst into the house, Toki grabbed Ed and Winry's hands and pulled them to the door. "Wha... where are we going?" asked Winry, stumbling along.

"To the warehouse." explained Toki with an angry look.

They stepped up to the entrance of the warehouse, It was a large, square building, dark, dirty brown with broken or cracked windows, some of which had torn curtains flying out of them.

"Al is... here?" asked Ed, still trembleing from crying. "There's only three of us, how are we going to cover this place with only three?" he asked, getting worked up again.

Toki placed her hand on his shoulder to comfort him, "Don't worry, there are more of us." she explained, she turned behind her, the others looked behind too. What they saw made Ed smile.

Standing before them were two young twins, Maiha and Harumi.