The Plan

A large circle of light appeared from outside the warehouse, chalk marks formed on the floor as Toki arose from them. As the light began to fade, Toki stumbled to her feet and placed the palm of her hand on her forehead.

"Aahh." she grumbled. "I forgot how painful it gets doing this." she stopped rubbing her head and looked at the chalky mess she had left on the ground. "I better wipe this away before our past selves get here." she whispered to herself, looking over her shoulder. "I've got twenty four hours... Wait... oh yeah, find Al for... for Ed, yes Ed."

She entered the warehouse, it looked exactly the same as before. She walked through the corridor with the many doors, following the path that Lust and Envy took her before. She got to the end of the corridor, avoiding all the doors she had attempted to open twenty four hours ago.

She opened the double doors and examined the room. Behind where Lust and Glutony were before was a large cage, inside it sat a large suit of armour, holding their legs and facing the ground.

"Al!" she shouted as she ran to him. Al looked up at her and got onto his feet.

"No! Toki wait!" he shouted, waving his arms at her. She stopped, stumbleing a little as she did so, Envy zoomed in front of her and held his hand to her face to stop her. He stood there with his suspicious smirk, staring at her.

"You!" she shouted at him getting her fists ready to fight.

Envy lowered his hand, "Whoa, hay now. No need to fight... I knew you would take the bait." he explained, his smirk becoming even creepier.

"Bait? What do you mean?" she asked, beginning to get angry.

"Well you see, we never wanted Al, we wanted you." he explained, "We want you because you can travel in time and we need that knowledge."

Suddenly, they all heard the front doors to the warehouse open, they all looked at each other in surprise. "They're here already!" exclaimed Toki, looking at her pocket watch.

Envy looked back at Toki and smirked, "Tell you what, I help you two escape without your past self seeing you, then you give me the information on how to travel back in time."

Toki looked at him, squinting. She reached out her arm. "No, Toki. Just go!" exclaimed Al.

"Shhhh... You quitet now." said Gluttony as he came out from the shadows.He wrapped his arms around Al's armour, drooling as he did so. Toki looked at Al and Gluttony,her face filled with worry.

She clung onto Emvy's hand and shook it a little, "Deal..." she whispered.

*****

"Al, you go down that way." ordered Toki, pointing to the left, "But be aware, Maiha and Harumi are going up that way so make sure you don't get seen. When you have found a way down there go into a foggy room, Ed should be going in there soon. Pull him in and distract him for a while. After that, stay inside the foggy room, I'll come for you there."

"Me and you, Toki, we will make our way through the grate. I dont want you and Al to leave and I don't get my side of the bargain." declared Envy, looking proud with his fists on his sides. "Gluttony, you stay here."

*****

Al made his way down the corridor, his armour clanging as he walked. He heard footsteps coming from around the corner, he stopped suddeny, looking around for a place to hide. He couldn't find a suitable place and panicked a little, placing his hands on his head as he looked around.

He clapped his hands together and placed them on the floor. A large metal wall emerged from the floor, using part of his armour to create it. He still had his hands on the wall when it had finished building.

He stood there for a while, listening to what the twins were saying at the other side. Suddenly, the wall began to melt. "W...what?" he stuttered.  He pressed harder on the wall and used more of his armour to reinforce the wall.

He remembered that he needed to stall Ed. He looked around the area and noticed a grate in the ceiling, he climbed through it and made his way through to the other side of the wall. He knocked the grate, on the other side, off and dropped out, not making too much noise as his armour was a lot lighter.

He clapped and placed his hands on the floor again just behind the twins, creating another metal wall on the other side of where the twins were. He waited there for a while to make sure the twins didn't try and melt this wall down too.

When he was sure that they were done, he searched the corridor for a door. He found one to the left hand side and began to open it. What he saw inside was a room full of fog, he entered cautiously, closing the door behind him.

He waited for a while until the door on the other side opened, he headed for it and yanked the body of the person inside. He could tell that it was Ed as he was small and lightweight. "Brother, this way." he called, before he moved to another spot, "This way, brother, this way." he called again.

He lured Ed into the room where he and Toki were originally and shut the door behind Ed, he waited for Toki to come...

*****

Envy climbed into the vent first, shortly followed by Toki. They had crawled through there for a while without saying a thing to each other. Toki then decided to break it.

"Envy, it just occurred to me; I've not seen Lust yet, where is she? She was here earlier... well, my earlier." she asked.

"Lust? She's not coming here, farther gave me and Gluttony this job." he explained.

Toki stopped suddenly, "I need to go back..." she whispered.

"Huh?" Envy said, stopping and turning his head.

"I need to go back, If there's one thing I've learnt from travelling it's don't change what has already happened. " she explained.

"Then why did you come here?" asked Envy, feeling like he had wasted time.

"I think I see now what was meant to happen." she said as she crawled away in the distance. Envy looked puzzled but carried on through the vent.

He came across another ceiling grate and looked through it. Below him he saw Toki frantically trying to open the doors from the corridor.

*****

Toki scooted her way through the vent, although she wasn't quite sure where she was going. She came across a two-way part, one side leading left and the other right. She decided to go right but had made a bad decision.

In front of her, in the distance was Winry. She was crawling through the vents. She couldn't move because Winry had already seen her. "Toki?" Winry asked, squinting her eyes. Winry looked over her shoulder as he continued talking.

Toki moved quickly out of view and scurried to another part of the vent. That was close. She thought to herself as she searched for a different route.

Toki climbed out of the grate, back to where Gluttony was. She climbed on top of the cage that Al was in earlier and drew a simple transmutation circle onto it. She placed her hands on it and a light arose from the circle, she had managed to transmute the metal from the cage into a suit of armour that looked almost identical to Al's armour, except broken into pieces.

She pulled out a knife and revealed her leg, she re-cut the place where 'Lust' sliced her before. She dabbed her finger in the blood and drew an identical seel to the armour as Al had.

She then transmuted her clothes into the clothes that Lust usually wore and used some of the wolf fur to transmute into a wig. She left the room and headed down the corridor where Envy and her past self were. As she walked up behind her past self she thought, oh god, do I really look like that?

"Envy!" she shouted, "Take her to go and see Al"