7

Hayden- 

We approached a house and it was super nice I pulled in and hop out and went up to the door with South. I knocked and heard a couple guys run to the door. When the door flung open I saw Sam and I smiled and he put his arms up and I hugged him really quick kinda being shy.

I stepped in while south was hugging him and hugged Nate when 2 boy ran in behind me jumping on me hugging me. I hug back and look to she J and G. I just kinda giggled and got outta the Jack sandwhich. "Glinsky your freaking tall" I say. He just laughed. "Lets go!" Sam turned and walked out i walked out and we were getting into the car. We were taking.

I ran to the one Nate was walking to and jumped into the passenger seat. "Hey...." Gilinsky glared. I busted out laughing as he climbed into the back seat. South, JJ and Sam were riding in the other one.  It was silent until Gilinksy jumped up and grabbed the aux cord. "Ow. .." I teased.

"So.... Ha umm have you always lived in cali? " Sam asked "um no i use to live in Indiana for a while." I answered back. "Oh Taylor lived there also." he replied I nodded my head and watched out the window.

As the car ride went on we had really fun convos and stuff but Gilinsky was kinda quiet. When we got there it was getting a little dark and there was a crap tone of people there.

I walked in going with Nate. "Wanna go get drinks?" he asked kinda yelling fiber the music. I nodded and I had to weave in between people to keep up. I caught up and Nate turned and handed me a drink. I smiled and thanked him. I walked out back and saw gilinsky and hung with them for a while.

---- hours later------

Me- Nate where u at broooo

South-  how much have u had to drink H?

Me- Half a cup. I don't like drinking.

Sam-  he went upstairs idk. .... Ill go check on him.

Me- ok?

Taylor-  damn getting laid is the best.

Hayes- yall woke me up. And gross. ^

Me-😂

Gilinsky-  Nates out back. Why?

Nate- is something wrong!?

Me- no idk anyone really and I want to hang.

Johnson-  Guys in starving... I'm gonna go get food.

Me- how much have you drank J?

Nate- to much.

Johnson-^😂 me too

Gilinsky- ^^

South- yall ant going anywhere. 😂😂