22

Hayden- good morning ☀️

Jackgilinsky, skatemaloney and 9990 others liked this photo
Comments:

Skatemaloney- you're so beautiful....

Samwilksfanpage- get back with sam!!!

Bmr.k- slut get clothes on

Jackgilinsky- gorgeous 🥺

Samwilks- she is really beautiful isn't she...

——-
We hang for a bit and we go down to the water park. "Race you!" I yell as I take off to one of the biggest slides yet.
"I win!" "You cheated! I didn't know!" He yells " whoops" I laugh. We walk all the way up the stairs to the very top and I yelled first one down buys drinks! I jump in my tube flying down the slide, water spraying in my face. The coolness defeats the heat.
I finally hit the end flying off my tube going fave first into the water I pop up and see G finally down here. " I won" I scream. Then blush because I realized how loud it was. He rolls his eyes. "So you owe me a drink mr." I wink. "First let's go down that." He points to a slide. I nod. "For sure!" We run over like little kids and climb to the top. " well aren't you two cute" the life guard says. I smile and kinda blush. " y'all can go down together." He smiles. Jack sits down and I sit in front of him he pushes off and we go flying. I laugh as the tube goes dark and the slide twists and turns. We hit then end and I look back and smile. That was so fun.
We head over to get some drinks. Jacks 20. Actually tomorrow is his birthday. So he can manage a couple drinks for us. We head up to get dried off and get something to eat.

Hayden- needed to get away

Jackgilinsky, JackJohnson and 4.3k others liked this photo

Comments:
JackJohnson- you need to talk?

Skate- text me now.

Samwilks- we need to talk. You haven't talked to us or posted for days. We are worried

Hayden- @samwilks shut up! You hurt me so bad. I need to be away for a bit. I am hurt and confused. Nothing is happening with jack. We aren't anything more than friends. But I needed to get away for a bit. I'm hurting right now.

Jackgilinsky- we haven't done anything but hang out. So.

Texts between Nate and Hayden
Nathan- Hayden talk to me. Please. I miss you and I kissed you and I know I freaked you out and it was too soon I'm sorry. Please text me. Call me. Something. Please.

Hayden- Nathan. I'm in love with you. And I'm confused because I still like jack and Sam. And everyone has hurt me and I just need some time. I love you Nathan. And I'm sorry. I will be back too. We came to Hawaii.

Nathan- what hotel? Is it clean? Where in Hawaii?

Hayden- I am okay Nate.❤️

Nathan- I love you too hay... I miss you :( please come back or I'm coming there. Please I need to see you.

Hayden- Nate.. I need time you know I'm confused.

.......

"Jack.." I say walking out of the bathroom in tears.
"What!?" He says jumping up pulling me in to a hug. " I don't know what to do" I saying balling now. "What do you mean." He says calmly pulling me back. " I am in love with Nathan. And Sam. And I am so god damn in love with you. But I can't. Because all I do is get hurt." He frowns and pulls me back into a hug. " I have been in live with you since I laid my eyes on you. And I loved Madison... and you can't just give up love like that. But for you I tried and tired and tried. And I know I hurt you. And I am sorry. But I'm madly in love with you. But I know that everyone else for the most part is too. It's hard ok but do what feels right. Honestly, we've all hurt you. But Nate hasn't. And he has been so good but low key breaking watching you go back to just get hurt. And it's taking everything I have to tell you. Try to give him a chance. If not please chose me. Pick me. Because I love you more than anyone." I nod. " thank you jack. I love you." I hug him. When we hear a knock on the door. I walk to it and open it up to see Nathan. I gasp "Nathan!" I yell and jump into his arms. " what are you doing here!" "Have you been crying??" He asks . I nod. he pulls me into a hug. I look back at jack and he smiles and sits down on his phone. I see the hurting in his eyes. " nathan.. you know I just wanted time to think." He says. " I know but.. I talked to G and I wanted to surprise you. You just left." " I know. And I needed it. I am happy you are here but I need time so please." I say. " imma go get a room at my hotel. Um.. just text me when you're ready I guess..." I shut the door and look at jack. " why the hell did you just push him away." He glares. " because..." I say softly " I see so much hurt in your eyes." " I will be okay. I know if you get him. You'll be happy. But ... I'll get you back. Because we aren't meant to be. I can wait. Nate can't hurt anymore. Go to him. Please." He says upset. I nod go clean up change and walk over to his hotel. It's about 3 hours later. It took me a while to get myself to go. I knock on his door and he answers. " ha hey" he says. " Nathan..." "don't call me that. I hate people who call me that." I walked in and shit the door. There are beers all in the table.
"Nate you need to lay down you're drunk." I say angry "dont tell me what to do bitch. You left me and it hurt." "Excuse me."