31

She cane in and talked for a bit and we chose to find out the dna information first "wait." "Okay we are running the tests for dna and I will right back to let you know."
About 15 minutes later she comes back in. "Whelp, the dna tests from Mr.Maloney and the baby are a not a match." She says. "Fuck."
We head out and back to his house. "How in the world do we tell everyone. And tell jack. "I honestly don't know.." he said frowning. I begin to tear up.
We get there and I go up to the guest bed room and call jack.

—-

"Hello?" He said. "Hey.." "What?" He asked kinda annoyed. "Meet me at my house in 20 it is important." "What? No." "Jack. I'm serious thus is most likely the most important thing that'll happen in your life get over there in 20." I say mad and hang up.
—-
I kiss Nathan good bye and go to my house. I open the door. And it's spotless, just like I left it. I go get a drink and some snacks and set them out when I hear a knock. "Hey." "Hey.. what's so important? I had to leave from the studio, sorry." "Come sit down." "Is everything okay?" "No. Jack I have to tell you something. So both of these pieces of information doesn't leave this house got it?" He nods "okay so fist off, please don't be mad but as of right now nathan and I are dating." "Okay how is that life changing?" "I think I am pregnant with your child though." I say tears burning my eyes. " wait what? You.. you're pregnant ? And .. you're.. you're sure it's not like Nathan's?" He asked. "No we tested it." "Fuck." "Can we go see if you match the dna?" "Um... well.. yeah." He says.
He hops up and we go to the hospital. It takes a bit but the nurse comes back in. " this is it. It's a 100% match. You're the mama and daddy. Congratulations." She smiles. "And you guys are keeping it correct." She asked. I look at jack. " of course we are Hayden." " good." I smile. "Thank you." I tell the nurse. "Would you like to know the gender?" "Yes." We both said in sync "well you'll be having a baby girl." We both smile.
"Hayden... why wouldn't you tell me earlier." "Cause I wasn't sure if it was yours.. I really thought it was Nathan's. So a condom must have broke..." "must have.." he says. I again have tears burning my eyes. "Hey..." he says pulling me into a hug. Being comforting like Nathan was. "Jack i am scared." "It's gonna be okay hayden... it will be." We get back to my house and talk about everything. I hand him some ultrasounds and stuff for him.
"Are you with Madison..?" I ask nervously. "Um after today? Definitely not you're going to be my main focus." I smile. "Hayden.. I'm sorry for freaking out at you. You're not a hoe. I get it, we were not together, you just were confused and hurt and I took that and forgot it. I'm sorry. But I want our baby to have two parents together, happy." He says. " Jack... I have to try and talk to nathan. Cause him and I are great. I don't want to lose that." He nods. We talk probably the rest of the night till we both pass out on the couch.
8am here again to me getting sick in the bathroom. I hear a knock. "Hayden are you okay." I get up and clean up and open the door. "I um.. I get morning sickness at 8 every morning..." "do you need anything?" I mean pancakes sounds good." He nods and goes to the kitchen. I go up to my room and call nathan.

"Hello?" His raspy voice asks. "Hey sleepy head, did I wake you up?" " uh.. yeah.. it's alright though. How'd it all go." "It was positive.. and it's a girl." It went silent for a minute. "Jack and I stayed up talking about the whole thing all night, he is making me pancakes,will you stop by?" "Yeah. Of course." " okay I will see you then." "Okay."

I walk down stairs and see hack shirtless cooking pancakes. "Nathan is going to be over in a bit." "Does he want pancakes?" "Probably. But you also should probably put a shirt on too. Because he isn't taking the situation well." I say putting his shirt to his chest. I couldn't help but look him up and down. "You see something you like?" He grins. I laugh and lightly and playfully hit him. I go sit down till I heard a knock and the door open to see Nathan. "Hey." I say smiling, standing up and hugging him. He kinda glares at jack. We sit and all eat pancakes, it was really awkward.
"Can we talk.." Nathan says pulling me up stairs. "I'm a home wrecker. Babe, you could have a life with him. Your child should have a mom and dad figure together.  And please don't try to argue. I love you. But be with him. Make your family together." He says pulling me into a hug. "Nathan.." "no.please don't make this harder. This is what we both want. We are just too afraid to admit it. But I will always be your #1. Okay?" I nod. My heart breaking into two. He hugs me good bye and walks out. I just bust out crying. I hear a knock , it was jack, he comes over and picks me up and holds me in his arms.
Eventually I stop crying. "Why don't we go on a date. Clear your mind?" I nod. " go change I'll wait down stairs for you. He smiles all excited. I pull myself together. I still love him. I just, i was with Nathan."

Few weeks later:

Hayden- where it's at 🥺❤️ @jackgilinsky 999k likes

999k likes

Comments
Skate- glad you're happy b❤️

Jackgilinsky- I love you hayden.

Hayden- I love you too jack.❤️❤️

Taylorcaniff- cuteeeee

—-gc

Hayden- hey guys... I have to tell you something.... I'm pregnant... I found out last month. It is a girl. And jacks the father...

Taylor- what.... what the fuck.

Johnson- no way! Congrats man!!!

Gilinsky- thank you.

Samwilks- yoooo congrats. Were you trying or?

Hayden- mood she came a suprise. And we are a nervous wreck but I know I have a lot of people here for me.

Taylor- is that why you wouldn't drink or come cuddle with me?

Gilinsky- yes it is.

Johnson- I'll sleep woth you Taylor. No homo thou😂😂
—-