29

I help Taylor get cleaned up and we head back down stairs and I go to the kitchen and get some waters. " Hayden... when you're hurting.. you can't be using alcohol as a escape method." He says sitting down frowning. "Works pretty well." I said handing him the drink. "What's all happening with jack then?" "I .. I don't know.. I don't really want to be with him now." I say looking down nervously frowning. "Yeah.. well I just wanted to make sure you're okay and I wanted to make up." I nod. We hang for a bit. " wanna come to skates with me?" He asks. " sure!" I smile. I run up and go get dressed wearing a open top and jeans with heals. And make myself look hot. I go down and we head out. I could wait to see nathan.

I knock and he opens the door and I jump into his arms. "I didn't know you were coming!!" He smiles squeezing me tightly in his hug. "Yeah Taylor offered for me to hang if that's alright" "of course" we head in. "So.. I'm sorry about this." He says cleaning up a bunch of stuff off the table. I could tell it was all his weed stuff. Assuming that's all they planned on doing. I kinda of ignored it. His house was clean and modern. I plop down on his couch. Nathan sits next to me Taylor in the chair across. "So it's been a few days. How's everything been??" He asked me. " um jack and I broke up. Long story. But he just took things out of hand. I'm done with the immatureness and I'm moving on from it. I can't do it anymore." He nods. "It was my fault but.."  Taylor adds.

We hang for a bit laughing and talking listening to music. Nathan softly singing next to me. It was calming. I want a slow moving, real relationship. "Why don't we go to dinner? Somewhere nice?" Taylor asks. "Yeah sure." Nate says. "Um I think I left my money at home.." I say kinda frowning. "I mean if we wanna run there I.." I get cut off by Nathan. " I will pay for you." Hs smiles. " I can pay you back later if you want." "It's okay. Really it is." He smiles I nod. We hop in the car. Taylor driving me up front with him, Nathan in the back. I turn up the music just enough so I could hear Nathan's soft voice singing. We arrive at a pretty fancy place. Nathan gets out and opens my door for me. " thank you." I smile. We head in and all Order. And here again my feeling for Nathan all fall right back to how they were.

 And here again my feeling for Nathan all fall right back to how they were

Hayden- too bad so sad ;) @taylorcaniff @skate

790k liked this photo.

Comments-

Jackgilinsky- wow. Move on fast. Got it.

Madisonbeer- not like you haven't moved in to bed with me already though baby. ;) @jackgilinsky

Hayden- wow... really jack. I move on fast.

Skate- WHAT A SNACK🥺🤤🤤🤤

Taylorcaniff- oooo dang ❤️

Samwilks- Jack really man.

—-
"Jack calls me a hoe. Goes back to that whore of his. The fuck." I said anger. "Forget about him Hayden. He isn't worth it." Nathan says. I smile. "Thank you." I saying hugging him. We head back to Nates and Taylor goes over to hang with Sam. "I'll stay here for a bit if that's okay." I tell Taylor who drove me also asking Nate. "Yeah of course." Nate says. Taylor nods and hugs me good bye. "Make a move on him." He smiles whispering in my ear before I hugging me and walking out. "Bye Taylor." I laugh. "Wanna make a quick late night dip?" He asks refuting to the pool. " I mean I don't have anything." "I think it'll be okay." He smiles. We head out to the pool and he stops down to only his basketball shorts. I strip to my bra. "Um Nathan.." I say nervously. "Yeah?" "I forgot I'm in a thong.." "Well guess you should really show it off then." He smiles. I smile and nervously undo my pants sliding them down. I step into the water and slowly walk in. Nathan following.
"Nathan." I say turning around. "Quit calling me that!" He laughs. "Or what?" I grin. He quickly grabs my thighs sweeping my feet off the pool floor and pulling me into his arms. "I'm telling you, don't call me nathan he grins a little more what'd you preferment to call you?" I smile getting closer by the minute. "I mean.." he smiles looking me up and down. I lean up and connect my lips to his. His sweet lips on mine. He pulls me around to straddle him. "I mean I've always called you Nathan have I not?" I smile. "You're the only one who can and even then this happens most the time. Even when I tell you to stop." He says throwing me underwater. The cool water takes over my body. I pop up. " hey!" I yell laughing. He pull s my hips closer to his pressing his body to mine. We head upstairs, we make out for a bit. appreciating each other's body. Kissing up and down. And doing stuff thats is our little secret.
We fall asleep, cuddled up to one another. The warmth from his body comforting.