10

Gc

Hayes-  where r u guys?

Nate- by chickfila.

Sam-  found you

Hayden pov-
The guys bro hugged and then the guys hugged me. I was so nervous.  It was the first time I met them. Hayes is such a babe, I could see us being good friends and Nash is pretty good looking and they are both nice.

"Wanna head back to our place and then hit up the beach?" skate asked they both nodded and we head back to the car. "Can we stop and get Starbucks?" I asked "no." Sam laughed. "But sammmmmy. ..." I wined. I sate up front with him. "Fine im not buying it thou. " he said. "Okay.... You can think that." I gigged.

When we get there i yelled "race you!" and ran inside. "Can I get one pink drink?" I said and she told me the price and paid. "Ha told you I wouldn't pay. " he laughed. "That was your money." I laughed getting my drink and heading back to the car with it everyone.

.........

Hayden-  HURRY UP

Taylor-?

Hayden- the boys are in Starbucks.

Hayes- they are being slow at making stuff

Skate-  grammar no?^

Sam-^😂👍

Hayden-  I have been in the car forever

Skate-  sorry bb just waiting on sams and mine now

Sam- yea. I love paying for yours too Nate😑

Nate-  I forgot my wallet at home ill pay u back.

Sam- mmhmm

........
We get done and I change and we head to the beach. "You know what guys."I asked "what?" Hayes asked. "We should go somewhere my birthday next weekend." I said. "Like...." Sam asked. "Hawaii."  "okay! We are in."

......

Hayden - TRIP TO HAWAII ALL OF YOU INVITED MADISON NOT ALLOWED. HMU AND BE READY WE LEAVE TUESDAY I BOUGHT ALL OF OUR PLANE TICKETS.

Gilinksy-  Broke up with Madison so no need to worry and I am in.
Skate- sameeee

Hayes- yesss

Unknown- this is nash and same.

Sam- yeee

Johnson-  hell yea

Hayden - j where have u been,?

Johnson-  the studio working over time

(Short but lol)