11

Tuesday-

Hayden's pov-

"Here we go bitches. Birthday vaca turning 18!" I said getting off the plane. "We made it to hawaii! " San yelled. We head into the hotel and get the keys. "Okay I'm the only girl but ha I don't get a Ron to my self." I laughed. "So its Johnson gilinsky and Sam with me. Nash , Hayes, Taylor , nate. Here is your key." I said handing it to them. "Now lets get dressed and hit the beach!!" Sam said running up to the elevator.

........
Insta

Hayden- Hawaii bound 🌸

54.7K likes

Comments-

Skatemaloney-  love bb

Johnson-  PIC CREDIT TO ME AND G!!!!! Come on baby

Samwilks- 😍 what a babe

Madsionbeer-  hoe. Don't touch my man.

JackG- I'm not yours.

Hayden- grow up @madisonbeer

..........
"Where is everyone?"I asked Gilinsky walking out of the bathroom from taking a shower. It was about 6:15. "They went to go get food."  "you already eat?" I asked sitting down facing him. "No. I didn't want Chinese. " "well you have to eat." I glarred. "I just don't really know around here." "come on. Less go get something." I said standing up grabbing his hand and pulling him off the bed.

We got to the door and walked out. His hand still in mine until we got to the elevator. "I know a pretty good Hawaiian outside bar. Wanna go there?"  I asked. "Sure." we started walking down the streets and the sun is setting. "Wow its gorgeous here." I said. "Yea... Kinda like u" he smiled I blushed looking down.

We got to the bar And  ordered some food to go. " wanna go sit over there?" he asked. I nodded and we sat along the beach. "So... Fridays your birthday. What do u want?" gilinsky asked shoveling more food in his mouth. I laughed "idk... I really am in Hawaii with some of my favorite people... So nothing" " I am getting you something." "you dont .... Okay" I roll my eyes. 

We finished up and head back to the hotel cause it was getting late. We were half way when gilinksy grabbed my hand and intertwined our fingers. I smiled.

.....
"Where have yall been?" nash yelled. "Why are all of you in our bedroom?" I asked grabbing off my charger and flipping through insta.  "Cause we came back from getting food." Sam said. "Well its your room too. But everyone else is in here." I laughed not looking up when someone grabbed my phone and took off running. I looked both ways and chased after him down the hall but he got in the elevator.

Crap my phone is unlocked. I waited and took it to the lobby. And saw Sam around the corner by Starbucks on my phone flipping through stuff. "Samuel gibe me my phone " I yelled running at him and he held it up over my head. "Nope. " and took off running and got in the elevator. I slid in just in time. "Sammy please." I wined. "Why did u hit the top button we are 45." I asked he smiled and put his hand on my hip and slowly attached his lips to mine.

Ugh. I kinda like Sam. I told him only friends. And I kinda like g and nate.  What am I doing..... "Sam..." I said. "Friends. I know.... I just... Idk "  he said. I looked down and teared up. "Its hard... I like you thou... And Nate... And G... And that's fucked up I know but all of you are just beyond amazing." I said and he pulled me into a hug. " it will all work out babygirl. Choose who you think will treat you better cause that's all I want." he smiled and pecked my lips. I nodded and we head back to our crowded room.

"You all are still here?" I laughed. "Yep." mash laughed. "Movie?" Nate asked. "Sure but as long as it is not the lio- " I cut Sam off "lets watch the lion king!" I yelled. They all busted out laughing. And Sam rolled his eyes and plopped down on the bed . "awe is Sammy all upset cause he didn't get what he wants. Do we need to pile on you ?" I said throwing my body on him and a couple other guys copied. "Okay okay !" he laughed. And we all got up. On my bed it was Sam, Nate , Taylor and I and the other one was  johnson, gilinsky,nash, and Hayes . we all ended up watching yes the one and only lion king.