9-

A couple weeks later

Hayden's pov-
I wake up to Gilinsky and Johnson jumping in my bed yelling wake up. "Who let you guys in." I glared. "South." Johnson giggled. "What time is it? It isn't even daylight out." I asked. "Its 6 now get dressed. Sam and Nate are downstairs they drove us here to take you guys out to breakfast.

"Okay okay. Out ill be down in a minute." I said sitting up. "Wait one sec." gilinsky said. Plopped down on his stomach and rolled right over me. " pay back!" he yelled running out of my room.

I rolled my eyes and got up and threw on a tanktop and ripped jeans. I threw my hair up in a pony tail and put my shoes on. I put light makeup on and ran down stairs grabbing my phone. I came around the corner to get malled by Sam and Nate in hugs. "You better be planning to pay for this Nathan and Samuel because one you send the doops over there to jump on me to wake me up and two it is only six in the morning." I glared. "Okay I will but don't call me Nathan!" he laughed "I second that." Sam laughed and we head out to the car.

Instagram-

Hayden.claire - I love my boys but sometimes they drive me crazy. Samwilks skatemaloney jackg jackj

47K likes

Comments-

Samwiks- ily2 😍😊❤

Skatemaloney- I love you bb

Jackj- you loved breakfast with us. Soooo 😊❤😍

Jackg- I do not regret rolling over you tbh 😂❤

Hayes- boo lookin cute

----------

Groupchat

Gilinsky - guys.......

Johnson- ......ya?

Sam- ya?

Nate- ummm what?

Hayden- WHAT?

Gilinsky- I may have got back together with Madison.

Johnson- awe come on man.

Hayden- G your gonna get hurt again. Your too good for that whore.

Nate- ^^^

Gilinsky- I really love her thou.

Sam- is that why you left us? For her?

Hayden- yaaa did u?

Gilinsky- ya....

Taylor- I get in the shower and 52 some messages later.

Hayes- I have just read not replied lmao but guys!!!!

Hayden-WHAT HAYESEE BOO?

Hayes - ill be in LA tomorrow!

Taylor- I might drive up. Is nash coming?

Hayes- ya.

Sam- coolio

Nate- we should all meet.

Johnson- ^^^

Hayden- okay im next to half of you get of your phones.

------------

"Glinsky just left us for that hoe. How rude." I wined."yup" Sam said. "What do we wanna do?" Nate said paying for his and my meal. "Wanna go to someone house and watch movies?" I asked. "Ya." Johnson said. "We can go to mine." Sam offered and we head to the car. And my favorite song came on and I sang at the top of my lungs. And of course it was by the jacks.

Lately I can feel us drifting. Both of us been acting different.we use to be so consistent. Is there nothing left to say,say.
Now, I see your face but I just dont know ya. The picture right there but its not quite focused. And I know it went but im still here hopin that it gets better now.
No more late nights. Us just talking. Use to face time ,now you just calling. Its no ones fault but some things just fall apart. I smoke two cigarettes and I don't even smoke no. And the suns coming up and im half way sober. And I know it went but um sitting here hoping that it gets better now

"You have a good voice." Johnson said. "Thanks" I blushed. We pulled up to sammys house and I ran inside knowing Sam he didn't lock the door and claimed my spot on the couch. The boys quickly ran to. "Okay dummies someone help me get food and blankets." he said to us. "I will but if one of you take my spot I know where you sleep at night." I glared. And began to follow Sam. "They are just upstairs." he said and lead me to his room.

"Sammy you need to clean your room." I said walking in. "Shut up and take these." he said handing me a bunch of blankets. I laughed and turned to walk straight into the wall and fall back into Sam and we both fell onto the ground. "Ow!" I rolled over laughing looking at Sam. "Who runs into a wall!" Sam said laughing at me. "Shut uppppp"I wined standing up slowly. Gathering up the unfolded blankets.

When Sam grinned at me. "What?" I asked. "Nothin." he said glancing down. And I walked over to him setting down the blankets. "Your just adorable." he smiled. I wrapped my arms around him and pulled him to a hug holding it for a while until he pulled away and softly placed his lips on mine. "Sam. I dont know if we can be more then friends." I said looking down. "Then we dont have to be." he said lifting my chin and kissing me again.

Once the moment was over i smiled grabbed the blankets and head down stairs. "What took you guys so long?" Nate asked. "Were you getting it sammmm " Johnson teased. "I ran into a wall." I kinda laughed. "Well done." Nate said. "Thanks " I said crawling up on the couch with a blanket. Sam sat next to me when someone knocked and walked in. It was south ,and gilinsky but behind them it was with Madison.

They all came over and I rolled my eyes. And cuddled up to Sam. We watched movies until midnight and everyone was asleep but me. I stood up and the coldness hit me. I went around everyone. With the thought of being able to step on Madison's head, I kept going and went to the kitchen. I went in the fridge and grabbed a bottle of water and went back over to the couch and cuddled back up to Sam till morning.

------

"Wake up!" I yelled at the boys laying on the floor scaring them, Sammy and nate. "What the hell. We need to get a new thing cause I hate waking up." Nate said. "Coming from the one who came to my house at 6 in the morning." I glared and he just laughed.

I hopped up and threw away my empty water bottle and started to fold my blankets. "Well I gotta get going with gilinsky we have to get to the studio. " Johnson said gathering his things. I ran up to j and hugged him and just said bye to g as they walked out with his whore.

"I'm gonna head home cause my friends are coming over.... So can you not come home? " south said kinda rude. "Um you are just gonna kick me outta my own house? " I asked and she nodded. I rolled my eyes. "You can hang with me and Nate today if you want but at 2 Hayes and nash have to be picked up." Sam said. "Yessss I wanna comeeeee!!!" I yelled and they both laughed.

"I thought about stomping on the whores head last night." I said with a smile to the boys and south. "Honestly you should have." Nate smiled. "I know. " I laughed and hopped up and grabbed the remote and turned on the lion king on netflix. "Seriously? " Nate glared at me. "Yes." I laughed. "This is the 5th time we have watched it baby. " Sam wined. "Now 6th." I said covering up again.

"Nate...." I said as he was walking to the kitchen. "What?" he asked. "Get me water. Please." I smiled he rolled his eyes and went the kitchen. "Let me move to the middle so I can sit by both of u." I said standing up. "I don't wanna move." he said. Fine I said and sat on his lap and sprawled acrossed him. "Fine" he slid acrossed to the other seat so I was in the middle and we watched the movie.

Once it was over i got up and decided to go get ready to leave to pick up the grier boys. Honestly I was kinda nervous. I packed a bag anyways so I had clothes.