21

Before I knew it I smashed my lips to his. I couldn't resist. So now what.... we sit there and make out for a bit then head home.  We pull up to his house instead of mine. I need it anyways. I wore spandex under my dress so I went and changed into one of his sweatshirts and wore my spandex. I went to his room and he is laying there shirtless in the messy covers flipping through his tv. I jump up next to him and cuddle up.
"What does any of this mean..." I ask
"I don't know" he reply's
We snuggle up and watch movies like normal

GC-
Gilinsky: alright so wtf is going on with sam and Hayden?

Taylor: who knows tbh

Hayden- why does it mater jack.

Gilinsky- cause I'm in love with you.

Nate: she is well aware of that. She is well aware that we all ended up and practically fell in love with her including me but you know what we don't all get her. We are still all friends regardless and need to get along and support her so stfu G

Sam:🙏 ^^

—-
The next morning, Sam is gone. I don't know why that's a reoccurring thing. I walk down stairs and see Sam and Nate whispering. Well I'm glad they aren't fighting. I stand there trying to hear them.
I couldn't so I begin to walk down and greet them. Sam puts his arm around me. He is warm and smells like faded Cologne and clean laundry. "I forgot we got to go do somethings today. It's my aunts wedding and stuff so" I nod. " you can chill here I should be back around 4ish. Or if you wanna come back about then. " I'll probably go out or something but I can come back." " okay well I'll see you in a bit then I love you ,be safe" he says kissing my forehead and heading out.
I text my sister to bring my some jeans . When she does I get changed and she leaves to go with friends. I decide to walk down town to get some coffee at Starbucks.

Johnson  and Hayden's texts-
Hayden- wanna come down to Starbucks and hang?

J- I mean yeah but G is with me

Hayden - okay that's fine.

About 20 minutes later the boys come storming in all energetic. " well hi" I chuckle as they greet me. We chill for a bit and then give me a ride back to sams "thank you " I say kinda awkwardly and was about to get out when I see stassie at the door. I stop for a minute and call Sam after explain it to the jacks.

"Why is stassie at your door?!" I yell " what , what do you mean she is at my door?" " I mean she is at your door ? Obviously trying to get to you." " okay I will be home in like an hour. Don't punch anyone. Please just wait to go in. Who are you with?" " G and J" " have one of them go out and then wait inside for me. I get mad and have G go to the door. "What do you want stassie." He says annoyed. "Oh you're here. I thought that slut was here." "Stassie. You need to leave. No one likes you. Sam is moved on. So leave." "I wanna make that bitch suffer." "I will make you suffer if you don't walk your stupid ass right back to your car and drive off a cliff." I say walking up to the door. "Hayden... don't." G says quickly. " why this bitch can't do anything." She says mockingly. Before she can say another word I punch her so hard she is on the ground and I don't let her up. I beat her till she is bloody. The Jacks pull me off yelling at me. " can't do much now that your a mess on the ground now can you bitch. Come at me and try to take my man again. I fucking dare you." I say getting pulled into the house and the door slammed.
"That is EXACTLY what you weren't suppose to do" g says mad. "Whoops." I say bratty walking away. "You're really gonna be a bitch like that and walk away." "You know what G, fuck off. Your lucky I don't go beat that bitchy girl friend Madison of yours up. But no I let YOU be the bitch to cheat on me. So go screw your little girlfriend before I whoop her ass too." I say barley making sense because I'm so mad.
I go up and slam the door shut to sams room and lay down. I curl up and watch a movie. Till sam walks in. "Okay here's the thing I-" "get out gilinsky!" I yell. " no I fucking love you and I'm the one who does get those chances." "I gave you many chances. You ruined them so fuck. Off." I said rolling over till I felt two strong arms flip me over and kiss me. I try to pull away but can't. "Jack.. no. I can't cheat on sam." "Then be with me." "No.."
he walks out mad and I wait for Sam.when he finally gets home he come up "Hayden I told you to like not hit her." " it was so easy." I laugh. "I'm serious." "Why do you care so much ? She isn't your girlfriend." "Hayden..." "no... your kidding. You didn't..." "baby I'm sorry ..." "oh my god...." I say getting up. "Please don't go." "No you said you wouldn't hurt me. Fuck you sam." I say getting up and running out.
I pick up my phone as I'm walking down the dark empty side streets. "Hey.. Nathan.. will you pick me up.." I said crying "where are you??" "I don't know meet me at the 7/11 on loue street." "Okay." I wait a bit and Nate comes by. He doesn't ask. We get back to his house and walk in. The smell of weed was stronger than normal. "What's going on." "Besides everyone cheating on me?" He just pulls me into a hug. "Hey it'll be okay." He says. We go down to his basement and into his room. "Here's a tee to change into hun" he says. " thanks " I said not even thinking I take my shirt off in front of him. "Oh..whoops.." I kinda laugh. "He smiles and walks toward me. " you know you're extremely beautiful" h smiles wrapping his hands around my waist.
——