28

In the morning I wake up tangled and cuddled up with jack. I decide to go get us some coffee. I get dressed , do my make up and walk down to Starbucks. I order us some drinks then go get some breakfast from a near by cafe .
I get home and jacks still passes out. I put the stuff on the table and climb over to him. " good morning." I say gently. "Good morning." His raspy voice reply's back. I got us breakfast and coffee. I smile . He takes a minute and sits up. I flip on a movie and we enjoy our breakfast. "Do you work today?" I ask " hey j has been wanting me to go into the studio for the past couple days. I'm heading in around 12 why?"  "Just wondering  cause it's been a couple days." He nods. "Okay well I better get going I have to stop by my house and get changed. I probably won't be done till later, and jack wants to hang out if that's okay." "That's fine babe. Go , I love you. Text me later." "I love you too." He says kissing me and leaving for the day.
I get up and decide to clean. I clean everything , every room cleaning as much as I possibly can. That takes me almost all day so I order some chipotle and watch movies for the rest of the night.

—Texts— 11: 00pm
Jack- hey just got home❤️

Hayden-hey

Jack -god I'm really missing you right now

Hayden- I know baby. But you do have to be up early tomorrow... try to get some tests and I will talk to you in the morning. I love you.

Jack- I love you too. Good night.
——

In the morning I wake up to jack pushing my hair softly over and kissing my cheek. "Good morning" he smiles. I smile and reply sitting up . "Um Hayden what's that?" He says lightly pushing my hair over to the side. "What" I ask. My hair has been down since yesterday so my neck hasn't been showing. He pulls me closer and looks better at my neck. "Hayden you have a hicky on your neck. And I know damn well it was not from me." I kinda look confused and walk over to the mirror to look. Fuck. I forgot Taylor and I had a kinda body to body make out session before.
   "Jack.." I begin to say. "Who was it?" He says mad walking over to me. "Who was it!" He screams repeating himself. "It was before you and I were together. And nothing really happened. Like you said a kiss and done pretty much." I said leaving out the fact we had almost all clothes off. Down to undies.
"Ha- it was Taylor wasn't it. That little bitch." He says walking to the door. " where are you going jack?" I yell. " somewhere where you aren't." He says storming out.

Texts-
Hayden- jack we weren't even together.

Jack- more than what I was with that girl. So you only kissed him like 2 times? Is it really like what I did?

Hayden- I mean no...

Jack- so what's the whole story.

Hayden- before i left I can't home him and I made out and laid together.

Jack- clothes on?

Hayden- I mean...

Jack- damn , fuck you hayden.

Hayden- we still had some on and we didn't do anything but kiss.

Jack- so you fuck around with a guy knowing damn well you're going to come home to a guy who's in love with you.

Hayden- it's not like that.

Jack- I can't do this Hayden.

Hayden-  Jack don't do this. I do love you. It's just hard.

Jack- hard, ya okay. Bye Hayden.

—-
Hayden and Taylor's texts-

Hayden- I didn't know you gave me a hicky Taylor. Now jacks pissed, broke up with me and I'm.. idk...