23

"Don't tell me what to do bitch."  " excuse me" "you heard me." "Nathan lay down now you're drunk." "And high." He added as he lays down. I sit next to him. I flip on the tv and wait for him to fall asleep.
I go back to my hotel room. Tears burning  in my eyes. Jack fell asleep too. I cuddle up with him and force myself asleep.

Hayden- good morning handsome 🥺JackJohnson, samwilks and 8

JackJohnson, samwilks and 8.5k others liked this photo

Comments

Skate- what really.

Hayden- you were drunk Nate. Trust me I came over. It broke my heart so yes really. You were an ass.
Jackgilinsky- 🥺😌💕

JackJohnson- he's sleep on the situation lol

Madisonbeer- friends my ass I want my man back home now

Hayden- that's cute @ madisonbeer how you think he is your man when he keeps coming back for me. There must be a leaveable quality about you.

Madisonbeer- lol yet he cheated on you for me how many times.

Hayden - watch your back sis.

——
Today we head home. I have to Face up to everything. Nate is choosing to say two extra days because he just got there. Before we go to the air port I go over to his hotel. I lightly knock. He opens the door half way. " hey..." I say softly. "Hey uh what's up?" He says rushed. "I thought you were um going home today" "I wanted to see you for a bit." I say trying to walk in. He kinda prevents me from going in. But I push through him. His beds were messy. " So um...I wanted to say be safe for the next few days.. I wanna talk things out. I still really love you I just.. we need to talk." " can um we do it another time or...." " why are you being so weird toda-" as I was saying it the toilet flushed and a girl walked out in lingerie, barley anything on and messy hair. I look at Nate. " oh hi. Who are you?" She smiles. " I um.. am no body to Nate. Nobody at all." I nod and walk out. I start crying. " Hayden Marie wait." He yells running to me. I whip around to see him. "Let me guess you were drunk it was a mistake. Tell me that." "No..." ha.. I turn around and he grabs my wrist. " Hayden." "Nathan let me go! I don't care what the fuck you have to say. I don't care." "I'm sorry..." " you should be. you got drunk last night. I came over and took care of your rude ass. Then I wanted to come back make sure you were safe I wanted to talk. I care about you and you go around and find a girl while you're sober to fuck because why?!" " it was a mistake. All of you boys make mistakes. Obviously. Screw you." I say I head to the air port not shying a word to jack.

We get home a bit earlier and he drops me off at home. " do you need me to stay..." he asks worried about me. "Um.. I mean.. if you could.." I say he nods and shuts his car off. I'm still crying off and on. "I'll go run you a bath and then go to the store and get some movies and ice cream." He smiles. I nod. I grab a change of clothes and head down. He kisses my forehead and goes out to the store. I slowly strip and get into the bath. The warmth over takes my body when I hear a knock on the door. "Are you kidding me."
I stand up and wrap myself in a towel and run to the door. I open it to see Nate. "What." I say pissed off. He looks me up and down. " I can't let you be mad." He says. "I'm sorry. I was mad you were staying with jack. But please hay." " So what's next? Huh? I go out with friends and you get mad and cheat like any other guy Nathan?" "No.. I would never cheat." " that's what you all say yet you all do. Good bye Nathan." I shut the door and tears burn my eyes I head back to the bathroom when the door opens. "No I won't leave till you forgive me." "K well then I forgive you now leave." "No." "What do you want from me nathan!" I scream and start crying. "I give everyone my heart. All of me and all I get is hurt. I'm so fucking tired of it. Get the fuck out now. I don't want to date anyone so if you think that for a second I am about to say oh please I want you then you're crazy." I yell. " I... please Hayden..." he takes a step towards me and I take two back. "Leave. Now." I say my face burning red. He frowns and turns and leaves. I fall to the ground, my heart broke having to do that. I sit there till I can get my self back to the bathroom. I get in for only a few minutes and then get out and change.
"Hayden!" Jack smiles walking in happily to the couch. "Yes?" I ask. " I got us our favorite ice creams." He smiles handing me a pint and a spoon. " thank you." I softly smile. "I also got the lion king  and some other good movies!" I nod. I cuddle up in fuzzy blankets with jack and doze off.
I wake up to my phone ringing. I already had 9 miss calls from Nate and from Sam. Jack is asleep so I walk away to the spare room. I listen to the voice messages.

Voice message #1 Nathan-
" hey Hayden... I'm on my way over. I can't have you mad at me. I'm so in love with you. I regret what I did. I'm sorry. It was wrong I know but you know I wouldn't want to hurt you. I thought she would be gone. Please.."

Voice message  #2 Nathan -
"Hayden please I'm sorry. I didn't mean for you to get so mad. Or hurt. I'm sure coming over made it worse. But I love you. Please call me."

* calling Nathan *
"Hello?" His raspy voice picks up. I freeze for a minute. "Hayden?" "Hey..." I say " oh my god Hayden thank you for calling me I -" "Nathan. You hurt me. I can have friends. And you chose to purposely hurt me to make your self feel better with some slut in Hawaii. So please give me time." I say and hang up.