12

Gc
Hayden-  even though all of you are sleeping cause it is 3 am . stop asking what I want for my birthday. I have all of you as my friends. I dont need anything I mean I am in freakin Hawaii with all my favorite people .

6am

Hayes - still getting you something

Nash- ^^

Taylor-^^

8am-
Johnson-^^

Gilinsky- ^^^

Sam-^

Hayden-  where and the hell are all of you.

Nate- in my room

Taylor- getting food . with all the boys except ink where gainsay and Johnson are.

Johnson- getting the one and only a gift for her birthday tomorrow. 😊

Nate- wanna go get Starbucks I want some. Anyone.

Nash-  we already getting food dumb fuq

Sam-^😂

Hayden- I will Nate meet you down there in 5 and bring your wallet. Cause not it for buying.

Nate- ugh fine

Sam- you never paid me back for the last one I bought you Nate😑

Hayes-*sips tea*

Taylor- *sips a bigger sip of tea*

Nate- whoops

-----------------

I see Nate and walk up and order a coffee and Nate one and he pays. "Thank you." I tell him walking back upstairs. "I'm gonna go to the pool right now wanna come?" I ask. "Sure!" "okay cool." I smile and get changed .

"Ugh the pool is cold." I laughed just as I said that he pushed me in. Not shocking second time. But aye. "Nathan!" I yelled. "Don't call me that." he glared I just laughed and pulled him in.

Gc- 

Sam-  where are you guyssss

Nate-pooooollll

Taylor- why are you at the pool there is an ocean right there.

Hayden- cause its less salty.

Nash-  point lesssss

Sam- I wanna snorkel bye 👍

Gilinsky- mmmk I'm gonna come to the pool with you guys

Johnson-^

Nate - k

Taylor- I really need a gal rn

Nash-  u good bruh,?

Taylor- nah.  Horney. ... We have a gal in this chat thou

Hayden-  funny. I don't think yall wanna see my Dick so stop.

Hayes-  oooooo ^

Johnson- ok honestly thou want someeeee.

Sam-^😂 relateable

---------
Next morning
Taylor-  come to our room

Sam-^

Hayes- HAYDEN!

Hayden- HAYESEEBOO. And ok ok

----------

I get dressed and head over and walk over to see all the guy, streamers and balloons. "HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" they Yell all at once. And hug me. "Thank you." I said laughing as the drug me over to the bed and I sat down and the started handing me presents. Alot.

"You guys... I dont. .." I stared and all of the stared to tell me to shut u I open the first one from Taylor. He got me a bottle of alcohol and a cute ball cap. Then nash and Hayes who got me a nice camera for pics then Johnson who got me a couple cute tops and a bathing suit .Then gilinsky handed me a small box  he got me a bracket with my name in it and a little sun. And on the inside said 'your a ball of sunshine who makes us all happy. Love you. G. And Nate go me a necklace and diamond ring with my name and had' #18 ' on the inside of it.

"Thank you guys so much " I smiled hugging all of them. "I am gonna go throw some of this on and meet you to go to the beach." I said and ran back to my room. Omfg gilinksy. I kept reading it over and over again 'Your a ball of sunshine who makes us all happy love you G.' when I heard a knock on the bathroom door. I step out in my bathing suit. It was Sam. "So gilinsky and I had the same idea... " he said handing me a small box. I open it and see a bracket and it says 'even you shine in the darkest hours and make it bright' and had a moon. Thank you. I smiled and hugged him. I went back in and threw a crop top and shorts in and head to meet the guys.

Insta

Hayden-  #18 (finally 18!) -----'a ball of sunshine who makes us happy love G ' 'even you shine in the darkest hours🌙 love sammy ' --- I love you guys😍

67K likes

Comments-

Nate- #18 I love you bb happy birthday

Hayes- hay you 'finally' 18❤

Samwilks-  bbg love youuuu 😍 happy bday

JAckg-  Happy birthday love 😍

Jackj-  besttttt fwend I love youuu 😭😍

Madisonbeer- finally an adult maybe start acting like one.

Hayden- does your @ button not work? And coming from the whose who needs to be baby sat and us dating a guy 3 years older than u. @madisonbeer