13

Hayden- I miss hawaii.  Why did we have to leave.

Hayes- I miss it and cali. .. I wish I didn't have to go back to Virginia.

Nash- ^

Taylor-  yea:(

Sam- :((

Nate- :(((

Hayden- :((((

Gilinsky- Hayden come over. I wanna talk.

Hayden- okay

Johnson- ooooo

------

Right so here is what happened. We completely had a moment. Like we had a couple drinks. But I mean we still knew what was going on. Nothing really happened . we just had a pretty heated make out session.  I head over to gilinskys and knock on the door.

" I have been expecting you." Johnson whispers with the door cracked. "You weirdo. " I laughed and pushed the door open. "Where is G?" I asked. "He had to pee. But you can wait in his room." Johnson laughed. I nodded and ran upstairs to his room.

I took off my shoes and hopped on to gilinskys unmade bed. I put the covers over me and flipped through my phone. And yes I just made myself at home. He walked in a couple minutes later shut the door and plopped down next to me. " I really do like you..." he said looking down. "Yea... Same" I smiled. "Seriously? " he looked up quickly "why are you so surprised?" I laughed and he put his lips to mine. "Be my girlfriend? " he asked i nodded and kissed him again.

He threw his shirt off and cuddled up to me when there was a knock. He sighed and got up. "What?" he asked annoyed. " I wanted to make sure she wasnt dead." he said running in and jumping on the bed. "Johnson seriously. " I asked. " woah what is going on in here? " he asked looking at me. "We were saying bible verses. Duh we were cuddling" I laughed. "Mhmm." he said waving his finger in my face. " can you leave?" gilinsky  asked a little annoyed. Which you could tell was Johnson's whole purpose.

He walked out yelling something and he shut the door and he popped his head in and kept yelling. "Stop it." gilinsky laughed and shut and locked the door. "I wonder about him some times..." he laughed coming back over to the bed. I cuddled back up and watched a little Netflix until I fell asleep.

Gc-

Gilinsky-

Hayden and I are dating

Hayden and I are dating... It just happened today.

Sam- ooo dang u scored high.  Dint break her.

Skate- ^ I will kill u

Hayes^

Taylor- awe

Nash- no nudes from her then?

Gilinsky-  hell no nash she is mine.

Johnson- were yall fuckin is that why you kicked me out.

Hayes- ooooo

Gilinsky-  no we are cuddling and she is asleep rn.

Sam- if we confessin I am together with stassie

Nate-  nice score man.

Gilinsky- ^

-------