26

Next thing I know Taylor's hand connects with jacks face. Jack stumbles back for a second and starts swinging. "Stop!" I yell trying to pull jack out of it. "Jack!stop!" I yell again. Taylor steps back. " go get cleaned up." I say caressing Taylor's face. "I'll be okay." I say. He nods and goes to the bathroom. " you're not really with Madison are you." He shakes his head. " why are you acting up like this jack." I saying shoving his chest. "I honestly don't know.." he says looking down.
He slides his hand around my waist and spins me and pushes my back against the wall. He looks at me, and the softly puts his lips to mine. I try to kinda resist and give in. I connect my lips to his, sliding my hand to the back of his neck and through his hair pulling him closer. He kisses me for a while and he pulls back and places his forehead on mine. "I love you." He says softly. "I love you too." I smile. "Just ... I have to get things cleared up jack. I love you. But I need some time to do whatever." He nods. Go get you face cleaned up you have some cuts, I'm going to check on Taylor.
I walk out first and go to the upstairs bathroom to find Taylor. I knock and open the door slightly. "Hey.." I said softly. "Hey." He smiles. I step in and close the door. I hop up and sit on the counter. " How are you feeling?" I say grabbing his hand and pulling him to me. "I'll be fine." He says. He had a cut on his face and his hand was cut and bruised already. "I'm sorry..." I say. " don't be." He says looking up at me. He smiles nervously and looks back down. "What?" I kinda giggle. He shakes his head "nothing." " okay" I giggle. "Well let's go to the store and get ready I say hoping down from the counter.
I go to grab the door handle, "wait ." He says. "Yeah ?" I say turning around. he grabs my hand and pulls me to him wrapping his arms on my waist inches away from me. He slowly leans down, pushing my hair out of my face connecting his lips to mine. Instantly I get butterflies in my stomach. He is sweet and warm. He pulls away, "I'm sorry, I know not a good time but-". I cut him off by connecting my lips again to his.

Clearing things up, Nate is a friend , only a friend, Sam is dating stassie and I'm still In love with jack. So now in love with jacks and falling for Taylor.

I pull away and he smiles. "Let's just be low key about this okay? I don't want drama." I say he nods "okay now let's go to the store, we are running behind. The party's at 8." I say walking out. "As hot as you are go get a shirt on and I'll go check on jack." He smiles and walks to his room. I go down stairs and softly knock on the door, I walk in leaving the door open. "Hey, how are you doing?" I ask frowning. "I'll be fine." "Okay.." well we are going to the store. With everything that just happened you might wanna go before us until the party." He nods, I turn walking out. " wait." He says "what?" "Can I have a kiss." "Jack, the way you treated me, I'm still pissed. I know my feelings are one way, but I need space." I say turning around and heading up stairs. I go into Taylor's room and take off his sweatshirt cause it looks weird with a dress. I make his bed and fold his sweatshirt and put it on his bed. He walks out of his closet and smiles. " ready?" He asks. I nod and Ed head out to the car. Jack was gone by now. People in our group is bringing certain snacks and drinks so Taylor doesn't buy everything . We get there and we buy bags of chips and Taylor goes and gets alcohol, I'm still under age, 19. " I'll pay for the chips you can pay for the drinks?" I ask. "I can pay." "I want to help pay Taylor." " let me pay." He insists. "Fine but I'm paying for decorations when we stop." "We'll see." He smiles. We get up to the front and the ask for his ID. "Can I see you ID" he asks refuting to me. " oh I'm not drinking this." I say " this is A LOT of alcohol sir, and I hope you know providing alcohol to minors is illegal." " I am aware sir. Thank you though." He says. He finally scans the drinks and Taylor pays.
We head out to the car, load up and head to get decorations. I pick some out and I make Taylor let me pay.  We get back and I set out some tables and table clothes and set out food and the coolers. I'm actually not going to drink tonight I don't think.
We hang low till people show up, we play music softly in the background. Nate gets here and I run up and hug him "hey Nathan" I smile. " hey " he says hugging me tightly. "I missed you.." I say. The rooms getting crowded and hard to hear.
It's about 11:00 maybe midnight and I haven't seen Taylor. I go out back and see Nathan smoking. "Hey Nathan have you seen Tay?" "No? Why? Since when have you guys been so close?" He asks kinda rudely "um we always talk but unlike all the other guys he stays out of all the drama that I get dragged in to , so have you seen him?" I say kinda mad. He shakes his head confused. I walk back inside and check the living room and kitchen, then check the guest room. I see two people making out "Whoops sorry." I say shutting the door again. I walk up stairs and go to his room, nothing. I knock on the bathroom. Nope.