Chapter 1: Baby

PLEASE DON'T TRANSLATE OR TAKE ANY OF MY STORIES, PICTORIALS, AND/OR POSTERS AND POST/SHARE THEM ELSEWHERE.

Disclaimer: None of what's written is connected to anyone in real life, or should be taken seriously. They are only characters I created from my imagination. If you don't like my stories or characters, move on to another. Wattpad has many amazing writers with wonderful stories for you to choose from.  

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

           The repetitive loud banging echoing from his front door ceased after a series of continuous attempts to alert the tenant inside the apartment to open up. When all had failed, the black cell phone on the bedside table began to vibrate. Shifting with every buzz of movement, it peered dangerously near the edge of the surface threatening to fall off. A lazy hand snaked out from under the sky blue comforter and blindly reached for the gadget. Peeking out two sleepy bloodshot eyes, the lad gently tapped on the touch-screen to answer it.

"Hello, Singto is not home right now," he mumbled. "He's very busy, so don't call back..."

"Nong Singto. Don't even try that act on me! I know you're sleeping in on a Saturday morning. Get off your lazy virgin ass and let my baby, Krist in."

"You got a new boyfriend?" Singto asked, his eyes gradually closing, about to doze back to sleep.

"For your information, Krist is my baby."

"You had a baby out of wedlock?"

"Ow! Never mind the details. Just go get him, alright? I left the cutie outside in your hallway."

"What the heck, P'Tul?" Singto's eyes shot wide open. "You brought him to my place?"

"Where else would I take him?"

"Perhaps, you should take him with you."

"But, you're my favorite cousin."

"Since, when am I your favorite cousin?"

"Since now that I need someone to watch him for me. Anyways, Max wants a romantic vacation with only the two of us."

"You're two-timing?"

"Argh! Just babysit him while I'm away."

"Where are you going?" Singto pressed on despite the annoyance in Tul's tone.

"Phuket, a cruise, and some famous landmarks around the world."

"When are you returning?"

"I don't know. Two to three..."

"Weeks?"

"Months."

"What?" Singto squeaked. "Couldn't he stay in a hotel or at your place instead?"

"Krist can't be left alone. I would be worried about him, and it would absolutely ruin my trip. Do me this favor. Pretty please..."

"Do I even have a choice? You already dumped him outside."

"Yay! Thanks, Nong. I'll remember to buy you souvenirs."

"You better."

"By the way, his hay, pellets, litter box bedding, and a notebook I filled with complete directions are placed in the yellow tote bag next to his cage. Please remember to feed him and clean his toilet daily. Ah! I'm boarding the plane now. Bye~"