Chapter 2: On the Bed

Singto felt little wet dabs on a side of his arms and glanced down to see Krist licking at the scratches he inflicted earlier. Unable to resist the other's cuteness, the lad reached over to pet the bunny's head. "Aw...it's okay. They don't hurt anymore."

Lowering his head at the comfort of his babysitter's gentle strokes, Krist tucked his paws under his body and curled up into a ball beside Singto's lap. The television proceeded with a weekend program as tired eyes gradually glided shut not even halfway through the broadcast. When his head finally nodded off, the sleepy man woke to find the furry animal in the same position. But, instead of being next to him, Krist was asleep atop of Singto's abdomen facing front. Goodness, he's so adorable. How did he end up on my stomach? Shifting slightly hoping not to wake him, Singto snuggled Krist in his arms as he stood up. This woke the furball despite the young man's efforts not to do so, and he cooed. "I'm sorry I woke you," murmured Singto as he placed Krist in front of his opened cage.

Surprisingly, his temporary pet stepped into it willingly by himself. Giving him one last stroke before closing the door, Singto thought he saw the cutie winking at him. Shaking the nonsense from his mind, he made his way to the bathroom to get ready for bed.

A little past one o'clock, the nightlight beside the cage flickered. Krist lifted his head and jumped up on his paws from his previous stretched out form. Hopping excitedly in his confined space, he pushed his furry nose against the metal bars in attempts to sniff at the visitor.

"Hello, there." The door clicked open with the swirl of the stranger's index finger. "How's my Krist doing tonight?" He asked as he reached a hand in to pet the bunny's head. Dressed in pure white, the boyish looking male listened attentively to what Krist was communicating to him with the twitching of his nose. "I see." His mouth curled up and parted into a bright smile. "If that's what you truly want, I shall grant you your wish." Krist licked the stranger's wrist. "All right, then." Lifting the furry animal with his gentle hands, he took Krist out and cuddled him into his chest. "Be good." He placed Krist down on the floor and let him hop toward Singto's bedroom. There was a flash of light and all was quiet.

Early next morning, Singto felt an extra weight blanketing over his body. Grunting in dissatisfaction, he tried to sweep it away thinking it was the comforter. When it didn't budge, the drowsy lad cracked open an unwilling eye to peek at the reason why he couldn't get it off him. A bush of raven locks swayed and fluttered from Singto's breaths. Is my neck growing hair? Bringing a hand over to touch the long, wavy tresses, it felt silky to his fingers. What the...? His fingers glided past the head of hair and made contact with smooth, warm skin. Okay. That couldn't be what I think it is, could it? Snapping open the other eye, he blinked himself wide awake while allowing the whole scenario before him to sink into his mind. There is a person sleeping on me. Feeling a certain organ pressing up between his legs, Singto figured. I think he's male. The said organ convulsed as the soft body shifted faintly to settle in more comfortably. All right, he's definitely male and currently... Singto gulped in nervousness and wrinkled his forehead. Naked.

In a panic, Singto shoved whoever it was off him and jolted out of bed. The man flipped over and landed on his back.

"W-Who are you? How did you get into my apartment? Why are you sleeping with me? No. Why are you on my bed? Wait. Let me rephrase that. Why are you sleeping on me...wearing nothing?" His voice nearly shook the walls and caused the other to wince from his outburst.

Eyes widened in fright, the pale-skinned young man sat up on his rear with his legs bent at the knees and spread apart for his arms to stretch straight down the middle to palm the mattress. Still, he didn't answer Singto's questions, but stayed situated on the cotton-top staring at the overacting male.