Chapter 11: Laughing

Godt chuckled. "I could see that."

            Singto gasped and grabbed the closest thing he could find to hide his embarrassment before leaping out of the couch.  Waddling at the speed of a penguin, Singto made his way to the bathroom to relieve himself.

            "P'Singto, that remote control is too small to hide your excitement," Godt teased.

            "Too small to hide excitement!" Krist copied.

            "Then again, maybe he's using the remote for something else," Godt said to Krist.

            "Use for something else," Krist recited.

            "Put a condom on it!" Godt shouted out to Singto. "It's not sanitary."

            "Put a condom.  Put...put..." Krist clapped.

            "I..." Singto panted. "Hate you..."

            "Aw, I know you love me." Godt sang. "Admit it."

            "Love me." Krist chuckled ever so cutely.

            "Do you need me to come in and help you?" Godt offered.

            "N-No..." Singto sputtered.

            "What about you let Krist in to help you?"

            "Let Krist in, Sing...Sing!" Krist beamed.

            "S-Stop tainting that bunny's innocence," Singto demanded.

            "It's too late.  You've already tainted him." Godt's laughter was joined by Krist's, followed by a whimper from Singto.

            "Ugh." Singto cried, "Why me?"

            "Because...you're a very lucky man," Godt provided.

            "Sing will get lucky with a man!" Krist somehow rearranged the sentence incorrectly.

            "Now, that's what we're talking about!" Godt praised. "You're becoming quite an intellect, Krist."

            "Sing!"

            "Oh, yes!  Let's sing the song of your people.  Haha!"

***

            Some time passed and Singto emerged from the bathroom with a head of wet hair. "Krist, go wash up and get changed.  You're leaving with Nong."

            "Why is he leaving with me?" Godt asked.

            "I have to work today.  I can't bring him with me, so you're going to have to watch him for me."

            Godt cupped Krist's face and cooed. "I could never say no to such a cutie."

            "Never say no," Krist muttered.

            "By the way, how come Krist could talk?" Godt brought up. "He only knew one word yesterday."

            "Sing!" Krist cheered.

            "Yes, that's the word," Godt confirmed.

            Singto couldn't help but smiled at his adorable Krist. "Go get ready, okay bunny?"

            "I will go get ready." Krist nodded and walked in a skip-hop fashion into the bathroom.

            "Well?" Godt waited for an answer.

My Bunny Honey (Fanfic)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें