Chapter 10: Do

Singto felt a weight lying atop his body and cracked open an eye to see who or what it was. Soft, raven tresses brushed up against his chin. Why does this feel so familiar? Trying to move, he realized that there was indeed someone blanketing over him. "Krist? Is that you?" His mumbling went unnoticed, so he repeated. "Krist?"

The man groaned and gradually opened his eyes. "Yes?"

Yes? Singto thought. Okay, he just answered me like a normal person. He can't be Krist. "W-Who are you?"

"The sun is not up yet. Let's sleep some more."

His voice sounds like Krist, but it can't be him. Right? Singto derived.

The sleeping lad burrowed his face into Singto's neck and made him extremely anxious. What's going on?

"Can I be with you forever?"

Singto gasped at the other's words and shoved the person off him in a panic. "Who the heck are you?" he shouted, panting heavily.

The man groaned when he hit the floor, knocking his head on the edge of the coffee table. "Jep!"

Backing away, Singto snatched the remote control and pointed it at his previous blanket. "W-Who?"

Rubbing the back of his head, the former bunny finally glanced up at Singto. "Sing." He pouted cutely at Singto.

"K-Krist?"

"Yes, I am Krist."

"Y-You could talk like a normal person?" Singto sputtered.

Krist nodded in confirmation and Singto went to help him up to his feet.

"Are you hurt?"

"The back of my head hurts a little," Krist informed.

"I'm sorry." Singto rubbed Krist's head to relieve the pain. "I thought you were a stranger."

"It's okay." The two sat back down on the couch.

"H-How?" Singto wanted an explanation.

"How...what?" Krist blinked, looking tremendously confused.

"How come you could talk?"

"I wished it," Krist provided.

"You what?" Singto heard what Krist said but couldn't stop from asking.

"I wished to be able to speak like Sing, so the fairy granted me my wish."

"Fairy?" Singto knew that by now, pretty much anything was possible. Yet, he still threw Krist a look of bewilderment.

Krist nodded innocently. "His name is Bas and he's the guardian of all bunnies."

"Bas, huh?"

"Yes," Krist replied with a bright smile.

Oh, gosh. Why does he look so cute right now? No...no. Singto shook the thought out of his head. What am I thinking? This is not the time for...

"What's wrong?" Krist extended a hand to touch Singto's forehead. "Does your head hurt too?"

"I'm fine." Singto reached over and slowly pulled out the patch from Krist's forehead. "This has been on since I replaced it after your shower yesterday. You don't need it anymore. There's still a faint bruise, but you should be fine."